Well guys..Its final ..Ive gone import :) *Pics of my new car!* - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well guys..Its final ..Ive gone import :) *Pics of my new car!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As they say...

What is the difference between a 600 hp, 800 hp, and 1000 hp supra?

Nothing, they all run 12s :D

Very beautiful cars, though.
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

looks great buddy, how much was it?
      ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
        Congrats man!

Supra's are kick @ss.

Super dragger exhaust... be honest with us..... how big is the exhaust tip [img]tongue.gif[/img]

There are only a few cars out there on the street that can strike fear in a street racers heart... because you never know how fast it REALLY is.

Supra
        Grand Nat
        Regal T type
        TTA
        to name but a few.

So, you bought a modified ride? Did the previous owner have any times/ dyno #'s?

Is this to be a daily driver?

What will happen with the bird?

I'm sorry to see you out of our world...I know you will still be on the site... but it isn't the same :(

I think I will actually say it..... Supra's can ACTUALLY be SEXIER than neons....
        The guy b4 me had it for like 8k miles and the guy b4 him was a 50 year old and he put the Mods on it....No dyno yet but 90% of the guys on supraforums.com dyno from 380-410 with same mods I have on stock Twins.......

My Bird is N/A and stock and prolly keep it as my daily driver....but Im not sure yet.
        Past Ride
        1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
        (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
        2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

sweet ride
          Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

does this mean your leaving us??? :(
            \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Originally posted by kamarozrule:
              does this mean your leaving us??? :(
              Never.
              Past Ride

Current Ride

Comment

Nice ride. How miles many and if you mind how much did that set you back.
                \'98 z28<br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all</a>

Comment

86k miles and set me back a lot ;)
                  Past Ride

Current Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Shane:
                    set me back a lot ;)
                    he sold his left nutt :eek:

There is a term "Know thine enemy", well, you bought one ;)

Is that a broken suicide spinner on the wheel? And you know we're gonna razz you about having a "supra" wing on it [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

[ September 21, 2004, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: 3.4 slow to go ]
                    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Yes, that is an outstanding wing

Comment

Sweet ride man, but can't you at LEAST keep your original avatar or something......i don't know about the supra being the image.
                        <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> </b><br /><br />1998 Sport Metallic Gold Firebird A4:<br /><br />Whisper Lid, 5% Limo Tint, 30th Anniversary Side Stripes, 3\" Borla Catback Dual Exhaust, Man Fan Switch, SLP CAI<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/98goldbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/98goldbird</a>

Comment

pffft.... Supras are slow [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                          -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Nice car there is a modified supra around here same color, I'd run it ;)

Comment

Definitely an upgrade!
                              <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

What are your plans for it in the sticker department? ;) j/k very nice!!
                                \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  2 days ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Little work today
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X