Tuning the Supra with new setup Saturday *updated with times* - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuning the Supra with new setup Saturday *updated with times*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning the Supra with new setup Saturday *updated with times*

well im going back to tune with the new setup Saturday....worked out all the gremlins today and its ready to go.

And yes Ill post my results this time.....well maybe. If i post then KBeezy will back out of our race do to the scaredness.

[ January 19, 2006, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Shane ]
    Past Ride
    1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
    (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

I just think you need to feed the Hamsters a bit more, you'll be set [img]smile.gif[/img]
    *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

682 hp? good luck!
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

i wanna see over 700hp if not you are teh sux0r :D ;)

cant wait to see some numbers!!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

*Insert random Supra joke here*

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
          1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
          1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

http://www.turbomustangs.com/sitegra...Suprashirt.jpg

:D
            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
              1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
              1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

i envy you
                2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                  1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

[img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

So shane you should be running something like a 12.5 @eleventybillion mph when it all said and done? ;)

So you sick of that joke yet [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
                      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Well, what were the results!?
                        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

he said he MIGHT post them. i hope he does,but if he doesnt then oh well. at least tell us if you met your goal/expectations.
                          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane:
                            well im going back to tune with the new setup Saturday....worked out all the gremlins today and its ready to go.

And yes Ill post my results this time.....well maybe. If i post then KBeezy will back out of our race do to the scaredness.
                            sounds like hes going to post them to me. At least in plain English right there he sounds like hes sure
                            Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Suckers! I know what happened! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                              Matt
                              1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                              Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X