This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Guru....?

BLLDOGG has this in his sig, I suppose he wants to be known as the Guru... however I have yet to see anything that he is the Guru of, besides worthless post. ANyone know?

no clue he did give me some good advice the other day about a thread i started.

(ps... email me)
    ~Jessica~<br />Office Manager @ <a href=\"http://www.fbodycentral.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.fbodycentral.com</a> <br />2001 Firebird GT NBM, A4<br /> <a href=\"http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/<

Comment

What are you trying to say Hawgs?
      2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

The Guru at giving wrong advice?
        2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Who knows. I see Epic and Brady are now Gurus too. :D

(ps... I am at work. No emailing, sorry.)

Comment

hm.. he is a mod now...
            ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Hinduism & Tibetan Buddhism. A personal spiritual teacher.

A teacher and guide in spiritual and philosophical matters.
              A trusted counselor and adviser; a mentor.

A recognized leader in a field: the guru of high finance.
              An acknowledged and influential advocate, as of a movement or idea: “In a culture that worships slimness, he was the Guru of Lean” (Erica Abeel).
              New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
              RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
              crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
              The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Originally posted by '98 BlackBird:
                Hinduism & Tibetan Buddhism. A personal spiritual teacher.

A teacher and guide in spiritual and philosophical matters.
                A trusted counselor and adviser; a mentor.

A recognized leader in a field: the guru of high finance.
                An acknowledged and influential advocate, as of a movement or idea: “In a culture that worships slimness, he was the Guru of Lean” (Erica Abeel).
                I know what a f*cking guru is... I am asking WHAT blldoggy is a guru OF? :D

Comment

The guru of repeating

Proof: http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...;f=10;t=001851
                  00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by jc Kyle:
                    hm.. he is a mod now...
                    Yeah, the other mods agreed to give him the title if he'd cut down on the post whoring... [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

I think they made him the post whoring moderator, which is kinda like appointing a skunk to report people who stink [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Everyone bow down to the self-appointed Guru.

My question is how the hell did he become a moderator?
                      [edit] ... new OK regional forum.

[ September 20, 2004, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: ellik ]
                      \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

He's a moderator of a regional forum, not a tech forum.
                        2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
                          Thank God.....If he ever got over a tech forum we'd have newbies all over the country pulling their cars up on ramps to do a tire rotation [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
                          2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Originally posted by memphis_raines:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
                            Thank God.....If he ever got over a tech forum we'd have newbies all over the country pulling their cars up on ramps to do a tire rotation [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                            00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by memphis_raines:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
                              Thank God.....If he ever got over a tech forum we'd have newbies all over the country pulling their cars up on ramps to do a tire rotation [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]You are killing me with your hypocracy. One minute you are telling me that because I am a moderator, I should set an example and not personally bash someone, and the next, YOU YOURSELF are bashing someone. Before you suggest that I should set an example, maybe you should set an example yourself. :rolleyes:
                              1995 Pontiac Firebird
                              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X