Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Accord

i lnow this is of topic but my brother just got an accord
    is there a good website where i can get aftermarket parts ????

[ September 19, 2004, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: BAD BIRD ]
    headers, high flow cat, slp loudmouth
    powerdyne supercharger 6psi
    GT2 cam. all done by myself :banana:
    Hell yea

lounge

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

That's almost blasphemous!! The only place on this board where you should see the words "honda accord" are either in the lounge (there's a great thread of honda jokes) or in the kill stories section [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

Accord = A Camaro Certainly Owns Rice Drivers!!

Add that one to the collection! [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
      2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Originally posted by memphis_raines:
        That's almost blasphemous!! The only place on this board where you should see the words "honda accord" are either in the lounge (there's a great thread of honda jokes) or in the kill stories section [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

dont hate me please
        im a big time imports hater and i dont know **** about hondas so maybe someone here does my brother is in a big hurry to customice his ride thats all
        Hell yea

Comment

Pep Boys carries alot of import stuff. i did a search on MSN under "honda accord aftermarket parts" and came up with like 9xxx results [img]smile.gif[/img]
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

www.accordstore.com
            www.jcwhitney.com
            www.aempower.com
            www.greddy.com
            <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

Mod A Car

they have a turbo kit in there for my car for around 1500 bucks. it's a good place.
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/kamelean50\" target=\"_blank\">My Car, A Honda</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.kyhorsepower.com\" target=\"_blank\">KY Horsepower</a>

Comment

Originally posted by BAD BIRD:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by memphis_raines:

dont hate me please
                im a big time imports hater and i dont know **** about hondas so maybe someone here does my brother is in a big hurry to customice his ride thats all
                </font>[/QUOTE]I don't hate ya. I know it's not your car. It's just that things like that IMO are not appropriate here. That's what Google is for. But then again, I also don't think it's appropriate to be a member here if you don't (or at least did at one time) own an f-body of some sort. It's so irritating to see members here who don't own f-bodies that want to post pictures of their imports in their sigs.

But anyway, I wasn't trying to be mean. Take it sleazy man.
                2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

You guys crack me up.

Pappa Ian owns an 04 Accord EX, and it would beat most cars on this board while getting 35mpg and giving verbal navigation directions.

mid to low 14's stock. yea.

but besides that, there was one forum that was something like The Temple of VTec or some **** like that. that was a good forum for mods.

Comment

Originally posted by memphis_raines:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BAD BIRD:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by memphis_raines:

dont hate me please
                    </font>[/QUOTE]I don't hate ya. I know it's not your car. It's just that things like that IMO are not appropriate here. That's what Google is for. But then again, I also don't think it's appropriate to be a member here if you don't (or at least did at one time) own an f-body of some sort. It's so irritating to see members here who don't own f-bodies that want to post pictures of their imports in their sigs.

But anyway, I wasn't trying to be mean. Take it sleazy man.
                    </font>[/QUOTE]I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF A V6 FIREBIRD SO GIMME A BREAK BAD BIRD

[ September 20, 2004, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: BAD BIRD ]
                    Hell yea

Comment

Your obviously not too 'proud' of your v6, being that you have WS6 badges on it, and a 'Mecham T/A' decal on the back........ :rolleyes:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                        Hello everyone!
                        by Andy H
                        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X