Seeking medieval weapons to purchase - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking medieval weapons to purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James, we don't need to know about your sick, sadistic, sado masicism, role-playing idea in the bedroom. :D
    New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
    RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
    crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
    The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Pick swords.
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd</a> <br />Red 1997 Pontiac Firebird 3.8L A4 w/ Y87

Comment

Don't you think you are taking this Halloween thing a little too far James??
        2000 GTP<br />Pulley, Intake<br />ET - 14.02<br />Trap - 97.15

Comment

James, there's a flea market on Sunday in my town with a vendor that sells awesome swords, axes, ect. We bought one a few weeks ago and hung it on the wall in the dining room. Let me know if you wanna come up and check it out.. he's real reasonable too. The one we got was like $50 and it's huge with a lion head (on top of the handle) with a crown and blue glass stone on top that looks like a saphire...he's got a lot of wild stuff with skulls, dragons, and just plain ones too that are carved/engraved... also, knives, axes, and other weapons..
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Hawgs... yup, I gotta play the part [img]smile.gif[/img]

Evan... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] did someone tell you about what goes on in my bedroom???

John... nope, I need these things to beat up little kids and mug them for their candy :D

Shirl... thanks for the info. I've got a guy by me and I've seen 2 swords that I have my eye on. I'll keep in touch with you about that place!

To everyone else, thanks for all the links.

One thing that is depressing, all the axe's are small. I'm looking for something of a much larger size. Sigh, still researching, thanks though to all
            Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
            nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
            2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
            2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:

John... nope, I need these things to beat up little kids and mug them for their candy :D

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Just remember to come here and post aout it! We can keep a secret.
              <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

Originally posted by C.O.Jones:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 12secondv6:

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Just remember to come here and post aout it! We can keep a secret.
                </font>[/QUOTE]Yeah, that kid ( the one from this site) who did that got what he deserved.
                Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

The Kings Gallery (inside Cinderella's Castle) at Disney World has great swords. Battle axes, maces, and such used to be available on a hand-made basis if you had enough money.

I used to work there.
                  I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                  CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                  FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X