got an idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got an idea

should i fix my car back to how it was, or leave it looking stock.. making it a 13 second sleeper? (also itll be cheaper for me haha)

for those of you who dont know what it looks like, pics are in the sig.
    fix it
    100.00%
    sleeper
    0.00%
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Like I told ya, just get it back up and running for now, and you can add all your appearance things again later.
    \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

I would fix up the damage and make it a 13 second sleeper first and have some fun with the ricers and such :D . Then if you get bored with that you can put all your appearance mods back on.
      2000 M5 Pewter Firebird [Monsoon stereo]<br /><a href=\"http://www.centerlinewheels.com/sub_wheel.php?mw_id=2\" target=\"_blank\">16\" Centerline Galaxy Wheels</a> . <a href=\"http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/headlightfix/\" target=\"_blank\">Headlight fix</a> . Under dash lighting . Dashmat . Headlight conversion<br />84k miles<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/tucsonbird\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a><br />Tucson, AZ

Comment

Sleeper, deff make it a sleeper. I am sort of doing the same thing. Keeping the exterior stock, except the rally stripes but I dont think they will give anything away. I am putting my n20 bottle in the rear cargo area so it cant be seen too.

I might even put "3pt8 v6" on the license plate so people know dam well they just lost to a v6. :D
        sigpic
        1997 Camaro RS A4
        2006 Chevy Colorado
        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

it was a head turner, now make it fast. your still gonna turn heads no matter what.
          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

*sniff* i thought it was beautiful
            2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

itll prolly be a sleeper for a few months. then back to what it was.. hmm.. still thinking though.
              Dave:
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I like doing appearance mods first, but by all means, it's your car.. do what u want!
                *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

fix it
                  2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I believe Ive told you a few times. You had/have the hottest camaro Ive seen in a looong time. Didnt know you were fixin it, Im fixin my Bird to. I say you do the SC install first of all though.
                    Will do anything for an LS1

Comment

yeah go for the sleeper approach first... and then add ur appearance stuff on afterwards... thats how i would do it... it was a tight lookin car so that might would be a better thing to do first... hmm.. decisions decisions... lol
                      disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

thanks for the input guys. the poll is pretty 50/50.
                        Dave:
                        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

sorry but no fbody could ever be a sleeper. we stick out of a croud even if you look stock. so just go back to the way you were
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X