The new fast and the furious trailer!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new fast and the furious trailer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new fast and the furious trailer!!

This $hit looks tight yo!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/thef...okyodrift.html
    Jeff ..
    1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
    2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
    1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
    http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Now I need to go driving again.

*makes phone call

Because I can. ;) (Video)

Comment

You know I was at Walmart the other and I saw the original Fast and the Furious DVD that was made in the 1950's. It's all about street racing and running away from cops.

Anyway, it looks like a totally different F&F.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Is that blue car a fastback mustang?
        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

yup
          2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Drifting is NOT impressive.
            Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
            nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
            2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
            2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

^^^^ well spoken because its true....
              disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Who knew there would be a movie thats equally gay as Brokeback Mountain... [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
                sigpic
                1997 Camaro RS A4
                2006 Chevy Colorado
                2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Until you've actually done it .. don't knock it... and I'm not saying that just because I'm part of a team.

Last spring when I was sent the first vid to review, all I had to say was "and?"

Now that I've had a chance to do some drifting, I know what goes into it, I know the skill that it requires to complete in Formula D ... it's not a sport, it's an art.

Also take into account that we're not drifting your normal little rice-rocket. We're drifting Cadillacs, Firebirds, Camaros, BMWs, Corvettes .. Dually trucks ...

But yep, you're right. ;)

Comment

Ahh damn not another one, sigh nothing's better then another ricer explosion.
                    97 Camaro rs 3.8<br />Flowmaster catback<br />High flow cat

Comment

Drifting looks fun as hell.. Just when its in a movie with the name fast and the furious its gay!! I am still going to go with all the mustang and f-body guys and girls here just to make stupid remarks during the movie at all the ricers that are there, Like we did doing 2fast2furious..
                      Jeff ..
                      1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
                      2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
                      1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
                      http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

Drifting looks fun as hell.. Just when its in a movie with the name fast and the furious its gay!! I am still going to go with all the mustang and f-body guys and girls here just to make stupid remarks during the movie at all the ricers that are there, Like we did doing 2fast2furious..
                        lol That sounds like fun, can I come? :D
                        97 Camaro rs 3.8<br />Flowmaster catback<br />High flow cat

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown:
                          Who knew there would be a movie thats equally gay as Brokeback Mountain... [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
                          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                          Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
                          Is that blue car a fastback mustang?
                          Not only is it a fastback, IIRC i heard something about it being a swapped RB26DETT.
                          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by odw777:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Drifting looks fun as hell.. Just when its in a movie with the name fast and the furious its gay!! I am still going to go with all the mustang and f-body guys and girls here just to make stupid remarks during the movie at all the ricers that are there, Like we did doing 2fast2furious..
                            lol That sounds like fun, can I come? :D </font>[/QUOTE]I would probably stay as far away as possible from the theaters when it first opens because after the movie you know some idiot is going to try to drift with a FWD car in the parking lot. Don't want your car to get smashed buy that retard.
                            -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

/\ yeah then your going to be gettin every single kid in the world wanting to start drifting. . when the first one came out i cant tell you how many people in my highschool bought civics.
                              95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X