when you THINK you've made a sale on a forum... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when you THINK you've made a sale on a forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when you THINK you've made a sale on a forum...

the "winner" never sends you the money.
    This has happened now like 5 times.
    once with a turbo, several times with some parts, and a video card...
    lemme know where to send, i'll have it right out!

yeah...2 months later :rolleyes:

Is it THAT big of a deal to write an email and say hey, i'm backing out?
    2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

yes it is...

j/k
    2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

I have gotten the same thing a couple times.

What seemed to work for me, is to say "First person to put money in my Paypal account gets it".

I had money that night.
      Cardomain

Comment

crappy thing is i still want the card, but i haven't been able to get online in over a month.. thus my activity has been cut down greatly.. and the email account you might've emailed to is no longer in service :(

yojc@Mailcity.com with price and where to ship cash.. thx!
        ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Originally posted by navyblue2000:
          the "winner" never sends you the money.
          This has happened now like 5 times.
          once with a turbo, several times with some parts, and a video card...
          lemme know where to send, i'll have it right out!

yeah...2 months later :rolleyes:

Is it THAT big of a deal to write an email and say hey, i'm backing out?
          Hey, I can't say I blame them for backing out, since you're such a crook... ;)
          Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

well?
            ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X