Start new job tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start new job tomorrow!

I finally got off my lazy *** and got a job. I am currently a senior in high school and hasvent worked since my sophomore year. Mainly because i dont need to money. Well after having my camaro a year the bank is getting low so i am going to work so i can continue to mod my baby. I will be working at an outdoors store. The manager seems like she can be a bi*ch so i am just hoping for things to go good tomorrow. I ma mainly doing cleanup but she wants me to wait on customers but yet i cant run the register or do anything with guns so i dunno. I am going in from 12-8 tomorrow and the store is small so there is no way i can keep busy. Anyways i am glad to have a job i am just hoping things go well tomorrow.
    1996 Camaro -- SLP CAI, Motorvator TB spacer, MSD 8.5 mm wires, 180 thermostat, Pacesetter headers, Catco 3 in cat, TSP Rumbler, custom painted interior, 18x9.5 Z06 replica wheels, Nexen N3000 265/35r18 tires, - Best 1/4 mile 15.3@89mph

slap dat ***** if she tries **** with you...show her who the **** runs the ****ing place!
    Past Ride
    1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
    (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

congrades. i wish i could find a job i like. im 17 too and i have been looking for 6 months.
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

slacker.....ive had a job since 15 and im 20 now.....have 2 jobs currently....Toyota and Autozone.
        Past Ride
        1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
        (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
        2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

i had 2 jobs from 14 to 17 then my illness got really bad and i had to have surgury in march and my mother told me i couldnt work will i was in school [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] i miss working :(
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

A few tips to looking good at work:
            If you finish a task before expected, go back and ask for another.

Stay busy (it helps you pass the hours)

Don't kiss anyone's ***!

Know your job

Know your boss's job, and TAKE IT! ;)
            Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

been working since 15, and had to jobs in HS for 60 hours a week plus school........ and i still made honor roll (sometimes)
              www.turbov6camaro.com
              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X