New Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car

Alright, I got a new car. It is a red 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6, 6speed, with 36000 miles on it. We got it for $21000. We still have the v6 but that is now my dads. Just gotta say driving a stick for the first time in a Trans Am is interesting. I can do most gears fine, i just cant start off very well.

So can we all call to give you praise?

256-4xx-89xx
    <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

Your family must be loaded.

a 2002 Trans Am
      a 2002 Camaro
      a 2002 Firebird

Congrats.
      Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Hang on a minute!!!!!!!!!!

Your the little tool who posted this
        Remember THIS STATEMENT!?!?!?

And after talking all that smack you post that you are having a hard time learning how to drive a standard???? Why the heck should we care??
        I have a car that most of you cant afford.
        Remember that statement??? I am thinking that the Trans Am is your dads and he LETS you drive it.

Sorry if this seems harsh but I dont like the what you said before and then have the spaldings to come back and look for praise to the same group you dissed! :mad:
        97 T-top firebird Gone but not forgotten!<br />In process of Modding a 02 Grand Am<br /> \"Dont hunt what you cant kill!\" :&gt;

Comment

When his balls drop and he hits puberty, he'll realize what a tool he is.
          -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

GOD DAMN, CHILL OUT ****ERS! JSUT DAMN

Comment

Originally posted by Blazing_Firebird:
              Your family must be loaded.

a 2002 Trans Am
              a 2002 Camaro
              a 2002 Firebird

Congrats.
              No that is Pewterbird2002. Lets keep this straight, this guy is niether me, Pewterbird, nor Pewterbird2002.

Flame on.
              Cardomain

Comment

Wow, I was going to be glad for this kid, until I read that linked thread... Hmm. Oh well. All I can say is be safe and try to approach driving that vehicle with more maturity than you've shown in your postings. Oh, don't screw up, because I don't want to hear how another "kid" wrecked a V8 due to a lack of skill and gave the insurance companies another reason to jack up the cost of insurance on sports cars. All I have to say is: 25 in 24 more days! Insurance rate drop!
                Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

btw, if i remember right, this kid also screwed up his 2002 firebird that daddy bought him because he was showing off and "wanted to see what the car could do" around a corner and ****ed up the suspension. have fun doing that in a trans am.
                  1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

stop hatin

so kid got lucky and got a t/a
                    just chill

Comment

Originally posted by ka50:
                      stop hatin

so kid got lucky and got a t/a
                      just chill
                      HATIN!?!?!?!?! [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

What part of....
                      GOOD BYE EVERYONE!!! IM OUT, MOVING ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS AND BY BIGGER AND BETTER I MEAN A TRANS AM!!! YEAH, THATS RIGHT A 16 YEAR OLD DRIVING A CAR THAT MOST OF YOU CANT EVEN AFFORD. LATER ****ERS!!!
                      Did YOU not understand!?!?!?! [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

THEN AS AN EVEN BIGGER TOOL!
                      WHY WONT IT LET ME CUSS!!! **** **** ****, **** **** **** ****, MAYBE FOCKER!!! FOCK, ****ERS ****ERS **** **** **** **** **** *******S PIECES OF ****ING ****!!! AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA
                      Then he TRIES to ACT like he didnt mean it.
                      OK, i was getting tired of this site and instead of just leaving i wanted to go out with a bang
                      The key words was "getting tired of this site". If he is so friggin tired of this site he can haul A$$ as far as I am concerned.

Truth is I am getting a v8 in a few months, and dad is taking the v6 back and driving it. My father is purchasing it for me so im not buying it myself.
                      That says it all. He isnt buying it, has no concept of how lucky he is where there are TONS of others who work their A$$es off, have other responsabilites, and issues that wont allow them to get a car like that. He gets one handed to him on a silver platter and one of his first instictive things is to go back to this site and proceed to act like a pompus jack A$$, and a spoiled little brat with a big ego. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

He WILL wreck that car just because of his attitude and ego, and it wont mean a dog gone thing cause he didnt put a dang thing into it!!! Why do I say that? Cause of what kind of person he has shown us.

I wish the best for him, I hope he dont get hurt, and I really hope he can change that attitude otherwise it will get him into HUGE trouble.
                      97 T-top firebird Gone but not forgotten!<br />In process of Modding a 02 Grand Am<br /> \"Dont hunt what you cant kill!\" :&gt;

Comment

awwwwwwwwww :rolleyes:

Comment

If you bought it with your own money I would be impressed. But then again, probably not.

I don't think it is that most of us can't afford it. It is more a matter of priorities.

Does not one poster here own a Ferrari? I wonder what he thinks.

BTW, no parent in their right mind would let a 16yr old drive, let alone own, such a car. At least none that I know. But then again there is the shallow end of the gene pool.

Comment

God damn everyone, chill the **** out! Sure, i had that one post that im not happy about WELL GET OVER IT! I just thought maybe yall would be happy for me, but no all im hearing is "i hope you wreck it" "you're a tool" "you're a pompus jack@$$" atleast everyone at ls1.com actually congradulate me and say good luck and such. But everyone here has nothing but negative comments. I hope you all feel good about yourselves for saying this kinda stuff to a 16 year old, who quite frankly, doesnt give a **** about what you think or say. LATER!

Comment

Sorry dude, but you're a f*ckin idiot..
                              -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X