I hate new people! (lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate new people! (lol)

Where I work we just got a batch of like 6 new people. 5 of them are doing great, but there is one that we dont think will last past her 3 week mark.

I work for a company that does school pictures. As it is with most jobs the rules are simple.

You help one another, try to keep up so none has to pick up too much slack, and respect one another and the way they do things.

Well me being master photographer I'm in charge of making sure everyone does what needs to be done. Well this lady shows up 20 mins later and the first words out of her mouth was " I need the least amount of traffic because I dont know what I'm doing". My responce was, " we'll do as much as we can but we cant do all the work ourselves."

It "should" only take a person 45-60 mins to set-up the set-up that we have this spring, 2 hours later the woman is finally ready. Co-worker and I had already done 2 classes a peice and when a class approched her camera when they "thought" she was ready, she proceeds to turn to me and yell at me that she needed to wash her hands first.

Told my boss and he laughed. the other co-worker also called out boss to complain so hes giving this chic a week to get her act together or shes gone. It takes a special kind of person to handle 3-400 kids a day and this person just doesnt have it.

Sorry about the long rant. I mean how would you feel if your coworker said hey heres this stack of stuff that you need to do because I dont know how to do it and nor do i want to. this woman took 26 pictures, between me and my coworker we took 400.

THE WIFE
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

6 new people?

at the moment I am in a building where roughly 85 out of 100 of the managers and employees, have never worked for a movie theatre, and of those 15 that have, only 6 of them have worked for MY movie theatre company.

Either way I am getting time and a half, mileage, and meal stipens like crazy [img]smile.gif[/img] All while making my bosses happy.
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

I usually have to pick up the slack at my job too..
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214</a>

Comment

I work in (sigh) retail and we had so many people quit right after Christmas. So now we are dealing with all these newbies who never feel like doing anything. They can't do that, only I can, I have tenure.
        There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          5 days ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          3 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X