how goofy is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how goofy is this?

i was shopping for headers today and i came across this crazy looking thing just had to share it w/ someone http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33636
    talk about clearance issues and y would you want a wrap around pipe soon they are gonna come out w/ exhaust systems that look like those swirly straws
    3.73 gears ramair kit flowmaster is no more now BORLA cat-back 3\"catco cat<br />best et w/ flowmaster 14.8 best et w/ open borla 14.62@94mph :)best et w/ open borla and drag radials 14.4 at 96 o yea and a set of pacesetters

supergoofy import
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

[img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
      Why that's [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

I want four of them, all in a row!!! Why I'll sound Fast AND Furious. And stickers, LOTS of stickers.
      Jessica :)<br />Kansas: There\'s no place like home...99 Firebird Blown/6lbs, Eaton w/3.42\'s CI headers Z28 Exaust<br />CAI, #36 injectors Intense PCM

Comment

Just what the hell is the point of that routing?
        -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

Originally posted by jessica2112:
          [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
          Why that's [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

I want four of them, all in a row!!! Why I'll sound Fast AND Furious. And stickers, LOTS of stickers.
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] i think im in love lol. come now, each sticker is what 10 hp each [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

and what is the point? wouldnt it just create more back pressure? oh i know its so the car will keep rumbling after u turn off the car since the exhaust gases will keep cycling in an infinite loop [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
          -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

oh i know its so the car will keep rumbling after u turn off the car since the exhaust gases will keep cycling in an infinite loop

[img]smile.gif[/img] never thought of that lol
            3.73 gears ramair kit flowmaster is no more now BORLA cat-back 3\"catco cat<br />best et w/ flowmaster 14.8 best et w/ open borla 14.62@94mph :)best et w/ open borla and drag radials 14.4 at 96 o yea and a set of pacesetters

Comment

LOL!! yah, that's the ticket! Rumbles while you adjust your stickers with your car keys. I'll bet the muffler comes with stickers...DOUBLE the HP [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] This cars gonna HAUL
              Jessica :)<br />Kansas: There\'s no place like home...99 Firebird Blown/6lbs, Eaton w/3.42\'s CI headers Z28 Exaust<br />CAI, #36 injectors Intense PCM

Comment

with like 3 stickers and that muffler, that's like 100 rwhp right there
                2001 3.8 Camaro<br />-FTRA, Whisper Lid, K&N Filter<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/jaberocs\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/jaberocs</a>

Comment

hey dont bash it i have 2 waiting to be installed on monday for what looks to be the best setup cv6.com has seen in years.
                  2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

you got 2? ill order 3! :D [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
                    2001 3.8 Camaro<br />-FTRA, Whisper Lid, K&N Filter<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/jaberocs\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/jaberocs</a>

Comment

i knew i should not have unveiled my secret exhaust. So much for originality.
                      2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

OMG. Did you really get two? Ok then. Be careful and wear your G-suit. I want one of your stickers.

Comment

the stickers are on backorder. ill let you know when they come in

Comment

looks like a straw
                            99 WS6
                            13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                            tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

damn I had that on my maro since 2002,boosts hp up to 1HP :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X