What's better, Showtime or HBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's better, Showtime or HBO

I have Direct TV and don't feel like paying 94 bucks for their top package, so I got their middle package. I want to add on one of the premium channels which will put me around 58 a month, still kinda steep for tv but better than 94. What my goal is, is if I want to chill out and watch a movie after work, or if I have friends over and want to watch a movie, which channel has better shows?
    I have never had cable in my life so I don't know these things!
    posted a poll, thanks for helpin!
    HBO (7 channels)
    0%
    Showtime (5 channels)
    0%
    millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Definately HBO. There originial series are great. Deadwood just finished up. New Rome series starting up soon too.. Also HBO has big name movies. You Dont see as many big name movies on showtime as u do HBO.
    1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

Ali G, Sopranos, Band of Brothers, Curb your enthusiasm.... Havnt been a fan of the movies they've been playing lately but their series are worth the price. No contest
      <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

HBO no doubt. showtime has nothing on HBO except maybe the late night softcore movies. But that doesnt fill the void of everything HBO has.
        2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

Showtime used to be good when they had SCi-friday, now there's really difference between them all, as all the (good) movies they show are probably downloaded/in your dvd collection. At least skinomax has it's perks.
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

lol skinomax &lt; my dvd collection :D

seems HBO is where it's at, thanks for the help
            I've never been able to compare the two since I have never had either of them
            millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              2 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X