My Surgery for anyone following.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Surgery for anyone following.

Surgery went well, there was a small piece of bone that was not removed due to its location being too close to the urethera?(sp).

I don't feel too bad, I can walk, still some things are painful getting up, down, etc. Off work for probably 2 weeks.

I'll be on here posting it up while I'm awake once I'm moving around better I will start some light weights and jogging again, as well as putting my beater on the road, needs a window/battery.

Should be posting it up this week and next while I am off.

I didn't feel like drudging up the other post, but for anyone interested I tore my muscle off my bone in my groin and my pelvis sprouted a new bone to try to grow out to the muscle to fix itself, which was removed on 9/13 other than that small part. So I will technically always have an extra bone there. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Did you make sure they didn't remove any "extras"?
    Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

Did you ensure they put in a little "extra"?
      Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

No that portion is just fine and still functioning properly.

Pulled the bandages off and the incision is WAY bigger than I thought it would be with a TON of stiches I'm talking 3"+ covered with stiches under steri strips.

That was a surprise!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X