kerry campaigners out on the streets - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kerry campaigners out on the streets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kerry campaigners out on the streets

perhaps i would have a higher opinion of kerry if his followers didnt feel the need to stand along the on-ramp to the beltway and waive signs at drivers during the morning rush hour.

do you really think that creating a distraction and delays in an already congested rush hour is going to sway voters to your side?

will i need to put up with this for next two weeks?

and yes this is a valid gripe. waving a sign from the edge of the highway is illegal in virginia. http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...0+cod+33.1-369

maybe they're trying to sway voters into them???
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

They were on Route 7 in Sterling yesterday too. Yeah, kinda lame if you ask me. A bunch of kids holding signs that said HONK FOR CHANGE.

They were getting a lot of honks though... take that how you will.

Comment

waaaah and Bush supporters steal Kerry signs - its not like what a group of people do is endorsed or encouraged by the candidate or campaign.

Comment

static signs dont bother me. and stealing signs is just plain stupid. someone will just put more up.

distracting the already brain damaged drivers in the dc metro area is a bad idea. if there is a merge area to get onto the interstate, a dc driver will slow down to merge with the faster traffic. if they see something on the side of the road, they slow down in case its a free giveway (never know when someone might be passing out the free candy).

the horn on your car is a warning device. do not abuse it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X