Longest Road Trip with the T-Tops Off? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Longest Road Trip with the T-Tops Off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest Road Trip with the T-Tops Off?

I just got back from Lake Mohave, AZ yesterday. On the way out I drove with the tops off for the 300 mile 4.5 hour drive.

I could have driven more, but I was getting tired it was a 8:30pm to a 1am drive.

Whos gone farther
    Cardomain

Originally posted by PewterBird:
    I just got back from Lake Mohave, AZ yesterday. On the way out I drove with the tops off for the 300 mile 4.5 hour drive.

I could have driven more, but I was getting tired it was a 8:30pm to a 1am drive.

Whos gone farther
    Detroit Michigan to Pittsburg Pennsylvania
    me and my buddy did a road trip
    gas mileage SUCKED
    I had to fill up around 200 to 250 everytime
    but we looked cool
    :cool:
    millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

not as long bu almost as far...

250-275 miles in about 3 hours
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

365 miles :D sunburned afterwards :\
        99 WS6
        13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
        tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

0 miles exactly. Only because I don't have t-tops to take off...
          98 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98\" target=\"_blank\">http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Camarolover98:
            cut 'em in [img]smile.gif[/img]
            -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Camarolover98:
              cut 'em in [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] Yup! Just bust out the sawzall & dremmel :D

Longest I've done is about 100 miles round trip in the old V6 - The wind noise at 85mph is just killer. On the rare occasion I do drive the Z, it's in town so I usually just have them out in town.
              <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

160 miles, 5 hours! Yeah for LA!
                2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

5 and a half hour drive from Lethbridge to Edmonton. It was awesome.
                  1997 Firebird, A4,WS6 Ram air hood, edelbrock catback, SLP CAI, 85 dry shot<br />1981 Firebird Trans Am<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/dreaded_hope\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/dreaded_hope</a>

Comment

240 miles to Las Vegas in 3 hours.

[ June 03, 2005, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Georghino ]
                    2002 Arctic White Firebird W68<br />Installed: FTRA, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Corvette Servo, 160º Thermostat.<br />Appearance: Potenzas RE750 245\'s, 3M Tint 20% All Around, Clear Corners.<br />FOR SALE: HPP3

Comment

about a 3 and a half hour drive from here to waco... me and my buddy were nice and sunburned too... aww memories of the road trip... lol
                      disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

The whole way back from Mexico at 6 in the morning. We had them off to stay awake for the three hour trip, they were even off for the hour it rained. Not my car though, my friends 87.
                        There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

NJ to VT
                          220+ miles
                          Around 3-3.5 hrs.
                          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X