Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very sad scene today

"O Dios, O Dios, O Dios, O Dios, O Dios..."

Those were the terribly heartbreaking cries of a grief-stricken mother at the funeral of her stepdaughter today.

Her stepdaughter, a co-worker of mine, had been thrown from her car in an crash on the Florida Turnpike.

She was not wearing a seatbelt.

The passengers wearing their seatbelts walked away from the crash.

Please, always wear seltbelts.

[ August 05, 2005, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Everglades W68 ]
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

im sorry for your lose. there is nothing worse than hearing a mother cry out.

a friend of mine last month flipped his truck on the highway and got thrown out because of not having his seatbelt on. was in ICU for awhile but it saved his life. the cab crushed down to were he would have been killed. dont buy Fords people! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

"O Dios, O Dios, O Dios, O Dios, O Dios..."for all you non spanish speaking people=

o god, o god, o god, o god, o god.

Thats sad. seat belts must be worn even if they aren't "cool".
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5</a> <br />pacesetter hi-flo cat, slp loudmouth 2 w/3.5 slash tips<br />Springtech lowering springs 1.75 drop<br />Hurst sts w/ short-throw stick<br />Not yet installed-pacesetter headers<br />Zexel-torson lsd<br />3.73\'s

Comment

Originally posted by 9camaro9:
        "O Dios, O Dios, O Dios, O Dios, O Dios..."for all you non spanish speaking people=

o god, o god, o god, o god, o god.

Thats sad. seat belts must be worn even if they aren't "cool".
        i always wear my seatbelt and always make my friends wear theres. im sorry to hear about the death of her it is very tragic

es tan importante para llevarlo.
        Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
          im sorry for your lose. there is nothing worse than hearing a mother cry out.

a friend of mine last month flipped his truck on the highway and got thrown out because of not having his seatbelt on. was in ICU for awhile but it saved his life. the cab crushed down to were he would have been killed. dont buy Fords people! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          Funny you say that. My good friends mom was comming home from Vegas with some friends in a Bronco 2 and the tire popped and the car flipped. Her seatbelt caused severe internal injuries just before snapping and throwing her from the car. But she got a lot of money from ford after all was said and done.
          There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

I highly doubt there is even a PALE comparison to the lives saved vs. lives lost due to seatblet use
            not wearing your seatbelt in a crash is like playing russian roullette with only one chamber empty
            millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X