The Dukes of Hazzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dukes of Hazzard

well i saw The Dukes of Hazzard tonight. i have to say it was a great movie. HOT HOT cast.
    before i start, i'm not hick bashing, i have nothing wrong with who or what you(if you are a hick)(is there a better name than hick? i hate to use that word, i'm sorry. you make call me a cracker :D do as long as you don't act like a super idiot, who knows nothing at all. or acts like they don't know what is going on.
    anyway, so it's all about the hicks in that movie. so i live in philly, hick free zone.(so to speak) and we were in a really big theater(statium seatin etc) so don't you know some hicks show up, and the idiots start to smoke in the theather. i tought my nose was playing tickers on me, till i sat up in my seat and looked forward and sure enough there was a cloud of smoke around the guy(long nasty hair the whole 10 yards) so a bunch of people went and told, staff came to see what was going on (with a cloud of smoke still around the guy) he said that he wasn't doing anything. no one got in trouble, but i just was like wow who needs a stupid hick monents on the screen when i have them 4 rows in front of me.

still a great movie [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[ August 05, 2005, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: kristen ]
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Originally posted by kristen:
    is there a better name than hick?
    Alabamian?
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kristen:
      is there a better name than hick?
      Alabamian? </font>[/QUOTE]Alabamian??? Floridian maybe [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...nah just kidding Matt. i live in Alabama right now (originally from Mississippi) and i do have to say Alabama is full of rednecks that like to sit at soccer and football games, in their trucks, and rev their engines with their mufflers that rasp and sound worse than a ricer's "pissed off bumble bee coffee can". gotta love us Alabama folk.
      1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

it's rednack, and philly aint all that far offfrom that wonderful mason-dixon line.

I think what happened was more......typical philly than neck. What happened to all teh brotherly love you should have for fellow phillidiot?
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Beer, offroad trucks, and NASCAR? Sign me up! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          Matt
          1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
          Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Review: 'Dukes of Hazzard' is roadkill
            Cheesecake, car chases and idiocy

By Paul Clinton
            For CNN.com

Friday, August 5, 2005; Posted: 3:54 p.m. EDT (19:54 GMT)

(CNN) -- "The Dukes of Hazzard" is a prime example of a sad Hollywood habit: taking a popular -- but rather dumb -- TV show and turning it into a totally stupid and meaningless film.

This flick is a car wreck with boobs.

Now, let me just say, if your idea of a good film is a nearly naked Jessica Simpson and completely over-the-top chase scenes, then this movie is for you.

If, however, you're not a teenage boy with raging hormones -- and you like films with an actual plot (instead of walking and talking clichés) -- this movie may put you into a coma. The storyline is so dumb and predictable it wouldn't have even made the grade for an episode of the original TV series.

LOL
            Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT:
              Review: 'Dukes of Hazzard' is roadkill
              Cheesecake, car chases and idiocy

By Paul Clinton
              For CNN.com

Friday, August 5, 2005; Posted: 3:54 p.m. EDT (19:54 GMT)

(CNN) -- "The Dukes of Hazzard" is a prime example of a sad Hollywood habit: taking a popular -- but rather dumb -- TV show and turning it into a totally stupid and meaningless film.

This flick is a car wreck with boobs.

Now, let me just say, if your idea of a good film is a nearly naked Jessica Simpson and completely over-the-top chase scenes, then this movie is for you.

If, however, you're not a teenage boy with raging hormones -- and you like films with an actual plot (instead of walking and talking clichés) -- this movie may put you into a coma. The storyline is so dumb and predictable it wouldn't have even made the grade for an episode of the original TV series.

LOL
              The only reason I want to see it is because sean williams scott is freakin hillarious and Jay Chandrasekhar, Ramathorn from supertroopers, is directing.
              <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

I saw it last night, I loved it. I had nothing to do with the orignal series but it was very funny. Not to mention Jessica Simpson is smokin [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
                2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

It was mediocre...but enjoyable. I won't see it again till it comes on TV maybe.
                  -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

oohh jessica simpson. I love the music video that goes along with that movie...especially the end [img]smile.gif[/img]
                    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5</a> <br />pacesetter hi-flo cat, slp loudmouth 2 w/3.5 slash tips<br />Springtech lowering springs 1.75 drop<br />Hurst sts w/ short-throw stick<br />Not yet installed-pacesetter headers<br />Zexel-torson lsd<br />3.73\'s

Comment

cnn review
                      And this is considered bad whe compaired to the other schlock hollywood is pumping out because...............
                      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                      94 comero 3.4

Comment

just about everything hollywood has put out this year= teh Suck! around here bewitched is already at the dollar saver and its been out for what? 3weeks? this has been the worst year for movies that i can remember.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

I seen it tonight,that movie is awsome,jessica mmmmmmmmmm thats all I can say [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                          $Ryan$<br />95 3400 Teal Green FireBird M5<br />Mods: see link <a href=\"http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420\" target=\"_blank\">http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420</a> <br />1986 Gold Mazda B2000 ROTIP :)<br />*New*74 Moded 350 Chevy Pickup

Comment

mmmmm charger [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

i've found a '69 General Lee for sale, add says they have 4 of the 7 this place produced for the movie for sale... $18,999.... do i dare replace the GTO? I'm honestly considering it... [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                            RedlineVSix

Comment

remakes, and movies based on long gone tv series should be outlawed.
                              2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X