my ****ing neighbors are a bunch of retards - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my ****ing neighbors are a bunch of retards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my ****ing neighbors are a bunch of retards

What kind of redneck retard sits outside at midnight and shoots at innocent cats and bunny rabbits with a bb gun, its taking all my urge not to go over and shoot him in the face. i dont wanna go back to jail but i will.
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

F-ing douche bag, deflate some tires... [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    -Bob-

=======================================
    99 Silver L36 Firebird T-Tops A4
    Shaved Air Lid
    FRA Thingie
    Peanut Can Intake
    2.5 inch Exaust (Soon to be 3in (TSP))
    I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

yeah man that sucks. i hate *******s.

Comment

a redneck from the dallas-fort worth metroplex?

i dunno, seems possible...

Comment

Call the cops! ;) That way, you don't get in any trouble and hopefully the @$$hole will stop!
          \'97 Camaro, 3800 Series II, Anniversary Edition * Bright Green Metallic --&gt; T-Tops * Flowmaster Exhaust * TPS Throttle enhancer * SLP Cold air intake .....<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821</a> <br />AIM - Cycochic69

Comment

heh, heres you a plan, tell him you have a stray cat in ur house, let him walk in with the gun , and then cap him in the knees and put a dvd player in his hand while dialing 911....... he had a gun and u had a reason to shoot :)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer:
              heh, heres you a plan, tell him you have a stray cat in ur house, let him walk in with the gun , and then cap him in the knees and put a dvd player in his hand while dialing 911....... he had a gun and u had a reason to shoot :)
              ROFLMAO,that should work. If not then
              -Chris<br />2001 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Current Mods: NOS Dry Kit and a few others<br />N/A: 15.5@88.9MPH<br />N2O: ??? <br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888</a>

Comment

shoot him with a bb gun saying you were shooting at the cat as well
                ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

would you rather the cats spray on your car???
                  2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
                    a redneck from the dallas-fort worth metroplex?

i dunno, seems possible...
                    Yeah, but he said redneck RETARD. ;) I see alot of those in here, the whole state of Arkansas.
                    <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

I think that's one of the signs of a psychopath... not a good thing to have in your neighborhood...
                      ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

Originally posted by token sebring:
                        I think that's one of the signs of a psychopath... not a good thing to have in your neighborhood...
                        or someone who just doesnt like cats. if it were legal id kill a ton of the goddamn cats in my neighborhood.

they do no good, and sh*t all over my front lawn
                        I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

hahahahahahaha good thing your wife took your guns away
                          1968 Camaro SS 509 BB M4<br />1970 Mustang Mach 1 351W M4<br />1985 Mustang GT 302 M5<p>Me: Scratch your chin for me.<br />Jepe: $@&% you<p>dstrbdv6: if you live past forty i\'ll start going to church again

Comment

Originally posted by Jayy:
                            hahahahahahaha good thing your wife took your guns away
                            yes it is and she hid them too
                            Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                              What kind of redneck retard sits outside at midnight and shoots at innocent cats and bunny rabbits with a bb gun, its taking all my urge not to go over and shoot him in the face. i dont wanna go back to jail but i will.
                              city ordinance violation. call the cops.

my neighbors quit being retards when they found out they were being videotaped. :cool:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X