Figured I would introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figured I would introduce myself

Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a couple months now. Love the board. Makes me wish I wasn't spending all my money paying off the car so I could get the mods going. I'll help when I can which will be very little, seeing as working at a auto part doesn't make you an expert (but it does give you a nice discount ;) ).

My extensive mods consist of flowmaster's 40 series and a fram air hog. I still have the stock tape deck in just because I'm not going to put the cd player in myself (last time me and my friend fried the soundboard, don't ask)and I'm too cheap to pay someone to do it.

Thats it.
    \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Hello and welcome to the board. Do you have any pictures of your Camaro? Have you taken it to the track at all?
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

No on both counts. I need to give it a good washing then take some pics.. It stock besides the dual 3" chrome angle cut tips. It's blue though!

And I'm too scared to go to the track, I like to pretend I'm hitting 15's stock...I don't want that reality check. haha

Comment

welcome
        Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] welcome
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

greets!!! Auto Zone paid for about 70% of my rides parts (w/20% discount :D )

And the stories you get from customers...... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
              1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
              94 comero 3.4

Comment

Howdy Y'all... Good to be aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatsMeGC:
                  No on both counts. I need to give it a good washing then take some pics.. It stock besides the dual 3" chrome angle cut tips. It's blue though!

And I'm too scared to go to the track, I like to pretend I'm hitting 15's stock...I don't want that reality check. haha
                  You shouldn't have any problems hitting 15's. Even if you have open rear 3.08's, you can run some high 15's. Hell, I've run a 15.1 with just a slowmaster muffler. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Welcome!

:D
                    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome, take soem pics and post them, some of our former members LOVE when people post pics of stock cars.

But welcome to the board, and I know how that paying off crap goes [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have been lurking for a while too and I just joined. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangeater8252:
                          I have been lurking for a while too and I just joined. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
                          WTF thats confusing as hell who are you?

any way

my mods started out jsut like yours now look were I'm at lol
                          also if you have pics i will host them for you
                          www.turbov6camaro.com
                          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

smells like pork...
                            ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Originally posted by ThatsMeGC:
                              I still have the stock tape deck in just because I'm not going to put the cd player in myself (last time me and my friend fried the soundboard, don't ask)and I'm too cheap to pay someone to do it.
                              Get an install sheet from Crutchfield. In fact, that's who I went through for all my install parts for the Pioneer headunit I purchased on EBay. Install went fine, including 4 new speakers and new wiring. Just follow the directions... it's all in there, honest.
                              Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X