happy b-day kristen and me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy b-day kristen and me!!

woo. happy b-day kristen!! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] i think shes 22? maybe im wrong, i dont know for sure. im 15 today though [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] one more year :D
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Happy B-day loser.
    ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

DAAAAA I FORGOT TO POST!!! Sorry bro... Happy B-day, you old fart.
      1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

wow your remembered it's my birthday! but then again i doubt that you would forget sine it's yours too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! oh yeah happy birthday to you too! hehe! and yes i am now 22! my office at work is nuts now, my mother covered my door with wedding stuff, pic's bells, etc, and now i have bithday balloons everywhere also. i'm so in the limelight today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

thanks guys

gabe its ok i still [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] you

i didnt get any bollons, your lucky kristen.
          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

happy b-day kristen...

kinda feels all downhill not doesn't it... only thing to look forward to is 25 where you get cheaper insurance if that even applies to chicks, after that its just your senior citizen's discount.

and now your getting married too....

;) j/k congrats and happy b-day...

and Loser, happy b-day, once you hit 16, be happy, 16-end of highschool some of the best times of life. [img]smile.gif[/img]
            -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

hey insurance goes down when you get married also. so i have to look forward too. i can't wait. i'm just getting married to get cheaper insurence! no just kidding, love you shaun, and i got balloons because i'm at work. your probably still at home in your pj's&gt;
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Haha, happy birthday, man. I always find it amusing that when you're in your teens you cant wait for birthdays -- Enjoy it while you can, in a decade or two you'll start to dread them. ;)

Comment

Here's my obligatory Party Monster birthday card for you and kristen, that I give to everyone simply because it kicks so much ***. :D

http://www.milkyelephant.com/karl/wo...dance/working/

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] thanks inferenal

thanks eric, trying to enjoy it. im look forward to the money so i can get my car legal already. :D

Comment

Happy Birthday to BOTH of you!! [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac nino:
                        Happy B-day loser.
                        That sounds so mean lol.

Happy birthday to both of you!

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                        1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                        1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

Happy belated b days to all of you!
                          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X