How many active members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
    who are teh other three thatclaim to "whore"?
    I am a bit of a whore...

not a whore in like 95batmobile's mother

but whore in as I post to much... (what better way to up your post count then to have surgery and while recovering, post whore)

PS you guys think its bad now wait in a few weeks after I have my next surgery, gonna be half bedridden for a month. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

&lt;---- whore [img]redface.gif[/img]
      RedlineVSix

Comment

I agree that there are alot more members than what make it to the lounge. I have been on internet car clubs since age 16...this is the first one that i ever steped foot in the lounge in and i don't think i did so until about age 18 or so. Lots of people just don't use the lounge in car sites, think its usless, my neighbor is that way, and that is how i used to be.
        2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

i post occasionally but mostly just read what other people are sayin... thats how i am in life too... just mostly listen and if i can throw in my two cents then i will
          disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

this is my first post [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

go in to gen tech and just look at the list of topic starters, a good number of them i dont remember ever posting in the lounge
              RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                go in to gen tech and just look at the list of topic starters, a good number of them i dont remember ever posting in the lounge
                I was gonna say the same... it seems like every day I see someone I have never, or never remember seeing before and I am on the board alot. Check out the appearance threads and threads in ohter sections.
                -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

I post a few times a week,but now a days i just lurk [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  $Ryan$<br />95 3400 Teal Green FireBird M5<br />Mods: see link <a href=\"http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420\" target=\"_blank\">http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420</a> <br />1986 Gold Mazda B2000 ROTIP :)<br />*New*74 Moded 350 Chevy Pickup

Comment

I voted "post whore" but I'm probably somewhere in between that and posting "a few times a week." Mostly in appearance and lounge, some in drag.
                    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                      I was gonna say the same... it seems like every day I see someone I have never, or never remember seeing before and I am on the board alot. Check out the appearance threads and threads in other sections. </font>[/QUOTE]which I already said

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                      and some never go into it. Mybe just lookat thepost counts in the directory for thos who regularly post.
                      [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

[ May 31, 2005, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: 3.4 slow to go ]
                      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                      94 comero 3.4

Comment

yeah, but i said it better :cool:
                        RedlineVSix

Comment

Yawn....you call yerselves post whores???

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
                          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X