• Show
Clear All

• Yeah.... I suck

I took July off from everything :D

So... without further adue....

Augusts Feature Car is... (drum roll)

David Weischedel's 2000 Camaro (dmw319)
    http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...&f=37&t=000007

Yeah.. I put up 2 pictures. I thought they were very nice pictures. Another nice example of what everyone should be emailing me. Oh.. and my mailbox is empty.... where are all the summer pictures guys/girls????

Congratulations David! Fine job with the car :cool:
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

congrats to dmw319! car looks great

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

i attemped to send you something. did you not get it? frankenstyle315@hotmail.com is my addy...for some reason my mail that i send people usually ends up in their spam folder or junk mail folder and congrats dmw319 sweet lookin car, amazing pics. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]
      1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

You want repeat submissions? my car I think I added the t-tops and clear corners since I was it last time.
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

thanks everyone! except ive got 3.42 gears w/LSD. update it if you can, thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

and we've gotta update the front page of the site ;) haha
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

boooooooooooooo

Comment

shut up bih. y dont u post a pic of your car so we see if you could have won [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
              you knock everything yet you have no cardomain or any pictures or information on your car. go back to the b!tch hole you came from a-hole
              The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

coming from a guy with shopping cart wing :rolleyes:

Comment

there you go talking trash again. put up or shut up b!tch. you keep running your mouth but i dont see any backup. lets see it bih. anything?
                  you hide behind someone's statement of a shopping cart wing becuase your not clever enough to think of that on your own. why would you boo that car? do you have any reason to do so?
                  The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

it was a joke loser,so go stfu

Comment

hey look theres nothing to back up your mouth running ONCE AGAIN
                      how do i even know if you own an f-body? you dont even claim to own one. you go stfu
                      get a life. get a car

Comment

HERE YOU GO BIH

Comment

dude just lookin at your car,I can see a loser in it.thats fugly like hellllllllllllll

Comment

Now i remember why i stopped posting here for a while. Both of you grow up.
                            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

you guys have got guts to bicker like this in one of the ADMIN'S posts. Grow up guys...take it somewhere else.
                              1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X