If my neighbors could post on here.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If my neighbors could post on here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If my neighbors could post on here....

What would they say?

Tonight, they'd say:

"Look at that dumbass out there at 10:45pm with a garden sprayer & rubber gloves on, chasing that huge spider around in his front yard with his wife screaming from inside the house......... now the Diazinon doesn't appear to be working on that monster...... wait, now what's he doing? He went over to the back of his truck.... he's coming back with a can of something, now his wife is handing him something.... long and skinny like a pencil with a handle on it. He's spraying the contents of the can on to the enormous spider now. He takes the stick-like thing and holds it down. *CLICK*.... OH GOD WE'VE GOT A FLAME! *POOF* The flame's are now 2' tall, the whole sidewalk is on fire - that must have been starting fluid or something in that can...... ok now the flames are dying down....... ok now the smoldering pile of whats left of that spider are glowing orange on the sidewalk. And there he stands, proud as can be, for he could have just stepped on the f*cker but instead he torched it"

Yup... my neighbors are lucky people :D

[img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

He's back! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

No video?? Thats a damn shame... this could have been big, Mike... big...
      www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
        He's back! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        :eek: [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] sometimes i wish i was your neighbor just to see this stuff mike.lol

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

i would be the one screeming
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

LOL I was worried we lost you for good mike...
            -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] that was good. yea that would have made a good video. one of my friends has pic's of my little accident in the school. but im not going to post them for obvious reasons. good to know theres a bigger pyro out there. [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img]
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

LOL, good story! 9/10 for sure!
                1996 Camaro Y87 5-Speed<br />K&N filter<br />15.19 @ 89.84

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                  A very old (and bad) photochop I made when mike caught his cat on fite [img]redface.gif[/img]
                  http://pics.projectpredator.com/albu...mal_MTmike.jpg
                  <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
                    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    A very old (and bad) photochop I made when mike caught his cat on fite [img]redface.gif[/img]
                    http://pics.projectpredator.com/albu...mal_MTmike.jpg
                    You mean this one?
                    http://www.redlineenterprises.com/temp/kitty.jpg
                    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

:eek: [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
                        :eek: [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]
                        x2 did it actully go up in flames? thats so mean. :( your definatly worse than me.
                        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

This post will definately weed out the newbs from the old schoolers.

No I did not "Set My cat on fire". She did jump into a candle and singe her tail hairs. I also caught my head on fire when a carburetor I was working on spit a fireball, and caught my hands on fire when I brushed the oven mits on the oven's heating element while trying to get the lower rack out, and... Do I need to go on? :D

Comment

Thanks for the laugh :D :D :D
                            FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                            Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                            Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

LOL.

I wonder what the homeowners association here would say if I tried that? Hmmm....
                              I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                              CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                              FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X