Any Metal Music fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Metal Music fans out there?

I know most everyone that belongs in here is a kick *** car enthusiast and I would like to know if any of you out there savors heavy metal music blasting out from our cars like I do. This summer in June, I will be attending Judas Priest/ Queensryche on tour. I currently possess 3rd row tickets from stage for OzzFest in July and waiting for Megadeths Gigantour to stop in NJ in August. Lots of highway miles for me but looking good while driving. I would list my favorite metal bands but it's endless as I'm 36 yrs old and love my Slayer CDs while rowing them 5 gears. Feels great to live and drive with high speed music today. Maybe some you can personally recommend me some CDs I may have not listened to yet and your reviews too.
    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Motley Crue, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, and Zepplin are a few of the bands I have blasting out of my car.

Comment

Definately i always keep my metal on hand.
      Being so close to the border all I hear on the road is Mariachi(mexican) music and Hip hop. I listen to all kinds of music: classical, country, jazz, blues, rap; but those 2 are all i ever hear.

<----- [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] forever!!!!
      -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

metallica, hate breed, pantara, Unearth, into the moat..

thats just a select few i like to listen to.

New system of a down ****en rocks
        96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

Very cool out there in California. I use to live near San Francisco and I had hung out with Testament and Exodus when they performed there. Overkill and Old Metallica I crank out. I even had the original Kreator members sign my Pleasure To Kill cd recently, them guys still thrash after 20 yrs now. I also have a decent stash of concert t-shirts from huge stadium tours such as Clash of the Titans, Monsters of Rock back in the mid 80's. Yeah there's a lot of booming rap coming from kids cars these days here on the east coast is all I hear waiting at red lights, ugh lol.
          Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Tampa Florida is a place I've witnessed some of the most brutal death metal bands I ever seen and heard, right on.

Comment

S.O.D. is da'shiz-nit!
              I like to listen to the "Speak English Or Die" CD as I'm going to work! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
              sigpic

Comment

IN FLAMES
                -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

get you some Chimaira man...hardcore
                  or if youre into the classics....Pantera
                  \"....let freedom ring with the shotgun blast.\"<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/511684\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/511684</a>

Comment

Laiback,Rammstein,Therion,Nightwish

All European bands..

Comment

Metallica Slyer slipknot mudvane tool cold iron OZZZZZZY!!! to name a few
                      2002 Firebird<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1</a>

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyr:
                        get you some Chimaira man...hardcore
                        or if youre into the classics....Pantera
                        Damn, how could I forget Pantera. System of a down isn't too bad.

Other bands I listen too as well is Motorhead and Danzig. Pure thrash metal fan here. The faster and louder, the better. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah I do have my Pantera, especially Far Beyond Driven, it is sick! I have Superjoint Ritual CDs, they're bad *** too. I saw the sig on Bobbyr, is that Machine Head or BioHazard? Both are jammin.

Comment

I'm all about metal. But if I went to Ozzfest it would be for In Flames Soilwork and Trivium. All 3 on my top ten list.
                            There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

57 days to American Apathy!!! [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                              Matt
                              1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                              Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X