Jimmy Eat World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Eat World

Anyone hear the new album yet? If not I HIGHLY recomend it. You can listen to the whole thing on mtv.com (or download it I suppose if that's your thing). Freggin great cd, I can't stop listening to it. If you liked any of their other stuff you won't be disapointed. I'd recomend listning to Kill for a good song to judge it by ;)
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

i love there song pain.
    what are some other good ones to download
    2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

kill is my favorite. I like it alot more than pain. futures and night drive are also very good. there really isn't a bad song on the album
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

i get to c them next month

87 Firebird RIP
        96 Camaro RS RIP
        94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Oh snap, I'm heading to MTV.com right now to hear it.

Their single Pain is ****ing awesome, I can't wait for the CD [img]smile.gif[/img]
          *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

yeah...i have been to MTV.com to check it out and i have to say its one of the best cds i have heard in a while...i have been waiting and waiting for their new stuff to come out. cant wait for them to come here in concert.
            1993 Olds Cutlass Ciera(The White Devil)3.3L V6 (gone)<br />New Car:2002 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 (The White Bull)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X