Got a new daily driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new daily driver

2001 Lexus Is300, Red Mica Metallic, 31k miles, 17" wheels, hid headlights, sunroof, in dash dvd/navigation. We got it for $17,100 at the same lease return place i bought my old gtp from. Mainly for my wife cause i still drive the camaro everyday until after christmas when im gonna buy a new car and park the camaro.
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Sounds nice. Did you get some cash for your Grand Prix accident? I never read/don't remember the details.
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

IS's are badass.
      Past Ride
      1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
      (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
      2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Damn, how many cars do you go through a month? it seems like every few weeks you are posting about a new car you got, or sold, or wrecked, or something.
        Congrats on the new Lexus. Does it have 24k gold emblems?
        New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
        RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
        crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
        The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Originally posted by '98 BlackBird:
          Damn, how many cars do you go through a month? it seems like every few weeks you are posting about a new car you got, or sold, or wrecked, or something.
          Not really, I had my 97 camaro up until 10/03, then bought a gtp in 10/03, Bought the 99 grand prix gt in may of 04, sold the gtp in 09/04 and bought my camaro, gt got wreck a little bit ago and we bought the Is300. i do pick up cheap cars now and again to resell and post about those sometimes

We are still fighting with the insurance company, once we get a check we are going to give them the money and refinance through my credit union.

No gold emblems im not black

[ October 18, 2004, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: 97chevycamaro ]
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

i do pick up cheap cars now and again to resell and post about those sometimes
            It is very entertaining to hear about the things you find in those cars. :D
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by '98 BlackBird:
              Not really, I had my 97 camaro up until 10/03, then bought a gtp in 10/03, Bought the 99 grand prix gt in may of 04, sold the gtp in 09/04 and bought my camaro, gt got wreck a little bit ago and we bought the Is300. i do pick up cheap cars now and again to resell and post about those sometimes

We are still fighting with the insurance company, once we get a check we are going to give them the money and refinance through my credit union.

</font>[/QUOTE]i thought you were so black you cry?

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by '98 BlackBird:

</font>[/QUOTE]i thought you were so black you cry?
                </font>[/QUOTE]tooshay

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> i do pick up cheap cars now and again to resell and post about those sometimes
                  It is very entertaining to hear about the things you find in those cars. :D </font>[/QUOTE]my garage still stinks from the stuff i found in the towncar i got

Comment

So are you going to break it in, cemetery style?

It'll never die. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                    2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by epic:
                      So are you going to break it in, cemetery style?

It'll never die. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      its cause im japanese isnt it ;)

Comment

sweet. that was quick getting it [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                          sweet. that was quick getting it [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                          I was actually looking at one for myslef before the wreck happened so i kinda knew where to go, then after the wreck my wife liked them when she looked at them and we bought it. We went to look at a 97 5 series Bmw at the lot and she fell in love with this car. So my wife drives the car i want, but i love her so im glad shes happy.

Comment

werd, atleast you own it....even though she drives it [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] :D
                            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                              werd, atleast you own it....even though she drives it [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] :D
                              i guess, I usually drive if we go places though so it doesnt matter. We just put all of our money together so we both technically own everything

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X