Kill Bill Vol. 1 Who's seen it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjparme:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Would you like credit for not being able to pick up on sarcasm too?
    I understood the sarcasm, I actually found it quite funny...people not reading previous posts is a pet peeve of mine. I believe you and I have been in threads complaining about it before. </font>[/QUOTE]yeah we have... it gets on my nerves too [img]smile.gif[/img]

What do you think about the blood and such in that Kill Bill movie btw?

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by V6Maniac:
      You're both correct. Just watch an old kung fu movie from the 60's. They overly exagerate everything in those movies and it's a theme that has carried over to Anime as well.
      So the blood squirting out was supposed to make it look like an old cheesy kung foo movie? </font>[/QUOTE]DING DING DING!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!
      [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D
      <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

What do you think about the blood and such in that Kill Bill movie btw?
        Well, don't quote me on this but I believe I read somewhere that Tarantino did that on purpose to make it look like an old Kung-Fu movie.
        SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

anyone know what tarantino was going for w/ the whole exagerated blood squirting thing?
          RedlineVSix

Comment

anyone know what tarantino was going for w/ the whole exagerated blood squirting thing?
            I think he was doing it to try to give it the feeling of an old Kung-fu movie, but it may have been because he was tripping on acid like with the rest of his movies. Oh well, I liked it, great film!
            -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

man if you didn't like it, watch it about 5 more times. Or get high and watch it. Or don't watch it at all, but then watch it with your friends on a rainy day. Any of these reactions will cause you to immediately start to love this movie.

Comment

Seen them both and liked them both.
                New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X