Mom punishes kid by selling kids PS2 on Ebay... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom punishes kid by selling kids PS2 on Ebay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom punishes kid by selling kids PS2 on Ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...107675670&rd=1

story says it all

Owned.
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

lmao, thats great, and its true....parents are usually smarter and know of a way to punish us
      White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

We need more parents willing to discipline their kids like that! Owned!

Comment

Man...she needs to shut the **** up. ebay is there to sell things, not to ***** about her personal life. It's like a diary..and has nothing to do with the actual item she's selling. If I worked for ebay I would suspend her account for a few months minimum.
          94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

sweet
            2001 arctic white M5 Camaro<br />↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → b a start

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro_SLP:
              Man...she needs to shut the **** up. ebay is there to sell things, not to ***** about her personal life. It's like a diary..and has nothing to do with the actual item she's selling. If I worked for ebay I would suspend her account for a few months minimum.
              Do you want some french crys with your wamburger? :rolleyes:
              <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

PLAYS GREAT! ASK MY SON

pw3ned...

but the mom makes it sound more like revenge; she is definitely taking it personally

I AM NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR FROM A CHILD. EVEN A 6’3” 13 YEAR OR ANY ONE WHO DISRESPECTS ME & MY STUFF.

mom sounds like she isn't much older than 13 herself.

Comment

thats poor, i think its a bs story to try and sell a malfunctioning ps2
                  94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

She sounds like a *****, i like her. i like her alot. [img]tongue.gif[/img] btw shes not gonna feel cool once her son is caught robbing a best buy for a ps2
                    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Talk about over reacting!

Yea i notice many parents take everything to a personal level. She sounds like a bitter women with nothing else to do with her pathetic life. Boo hoo, her son drank some liquor. I bet she was a little slut at a young age [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOfPrey01:
                        Talk about over reacting!

Yea i notice many parents take everything to a personal level. She sounds like a bitter women with nothing else to do with her pathetic life. Boo hoo, her son drank some liquor. I bet she was a little slut at a young age [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                        and how old might you be ;)
                        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Camaro_SLP:
                          Do you want some french crys with your wamburger? :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                          <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Bahahahahahaha served that kid right,But that mom sounds like a whining little B****I hate people like that ,A bunch of heavy Aclholics if you ask me :rolleyes:
                            $Ryan$<br />95 3400 Teal Green FireBird M5<br />Mods: see link <a href=\"http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420\" target=\"_blank\">http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420</a> <br />1986 Gold Mazda B2000 ROTIP :)<br />*New*74 Moded 350 Chevy Pickup

Comment

Honestly 97chevy, do you think your parents were as good as they say they were?

Ya, know I always thought that. Until i learned my mom did some pretty devious things in her time. (letting my step dad hit me and spit in my face, lie to people constantly.) My dad has punched his ex wife repeatedly and my mom. My step mom would treat me like dirt, make me do wierd things like take a bath everytime i came back from my mothers house. Because she said my mothers house was dirty. She also would ground me if i disagreed with her any time, if she said my mom was fat, I had to agree and laugh. Or i would be punished. My uncle stole 10 thousand dollars from his job when he was 18. Now he just charged 30 thousand in credit using my grandpas name.

Yet anytime i ask about what happened no one admits they were wrong, i get 100 different stories and eventually its my fault [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh yea and i forgot to mention, all 5 of these people are respected Cops, Yes police force! [img]smile.gif[/img] And they believe they were perfect parents.

So you tell me why I should respect any parents?

oh BTW ebay is one big scam. I sold a bunch of games a month ago. Not one was in working condition due to them being in a flood [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X