Do you swallow your gum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you swallow your gum?

I do when there's no good place to get rid of it. I cant bring myself to stick it under the desk.

Is it really bad if you don't get rid of it?

:D http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/food/chewing_gum/

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

I just keep chewing it until I can leave class [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And it takes the same route corn does ;)
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Everyone has heard that it takes your body 4 years to digest or some stupid **** like that. I too am a firm believer that it goes the way of the corn and the nut. However, I never swollow my gum... it's just too damn weird man.
      \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Go to the "sex" section!!!!!
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

hahaha totally didnt think that said "gum" hahaha oops.

yes I swallow Gum and by gum i mean the candy that you chew and stuff.

Comment

I save the wrapper it comes in and always put it in there and throw it away when I am done chewing it.

:cool:
            <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/red69falcon/\" target=\"_blank\">1969 Falcon</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/81706526iUXWli\" target=\"_blank\">1972 Harley & Misc. Project Pics</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geoci

Comment

Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:

i was wondering who would go there [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:

i was wondering who would go there [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]In all fairness....Grigory didn't start it....james did....

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Go to the "sex" section!!!!!
                White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Ray:
                  I save the wrapper it comes in and always put it in there and throw it away when I am done chewing it.

thats what you're actually supposed to do. If you look on the wrapper is says to keep it so you can dispose of the abc gum later.

I too believed that it took 7 years to digest, but its a PITA to swallow anyway. I guess you guys just have bigger throats... or no gag reflex :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by MrCoffee:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Johnny Ray:

thats what you're actually supposed to do. If you look on the wrapper is says to keep it so you can dispose of the abc gum later.

I too believed that it took 7 years to digest, but its a PITA to swallow anyway. I guess you guys just have bigger throats... or no gag reflex :eek:
                    </font>[/QUOTE]I know, I hate swallowing gum or pills. Besides, whenever I swallow gum I'll later fart and end up blowing bubbles out my ***. Go figure.
                    1998 3.8 Camaro A4, <br />B&B Triflow CatBack,Whisper Lid, <br />1987 s10 Blazer 350 V8 shift kit,

Comment

Originally posted by satellite98:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrCoffee:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Johnny Ray:

</font>[/QUOTE]I know, I hate swallowing gum or pills. Besides, whenever I swallow gum I'll later fart and end up blowing bubbles out my ***. Go figure.
                      </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                      Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:
                        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                        Just caught that!!!!!!
                        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

I cant chew gum, i just eat it like candy unknowingly
                          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

That website is awesome, I've been laughing at the things on there all day! It gives me some ideas for my daughter too. LOL Thannks Loochy!
                            - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

that sites pretty funny [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X