Do you swallow your gum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you swallow your gum?

I do when there's no good place to get rid of it. I cant bring myself to stick it under the desk.

Is it really bad if you don't get rid of it?

:D http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/food/chewing_gum/

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

I just keep chewing it until I can leave class [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And it takes the same route corn does ;)
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Everyone has heard that it takes your body 4 years to digest or some stupid **** like that. I too am a firm believer that it goes the way of the corn and the nut. However, I never swollow my gum... it's just too damn weird man.
      \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Go to the "sex" section!!!!!
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

hahaha totally didnt think that said "gum" hahaha oops.

yes I swallow Gum and by gum i mean the candy that you chew and stuff.

Comment

I save the wrapper it comes in and always put it in there and throw it away when I am done chewing it.

:cool:
            <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/red69falcon/\" target=\"_blank\">1969 Falcon</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/81706526iUXWli\" target=\"_blank\">1972 Harley & Misc. Project Pics</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geoci

Comment

Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:

i was wondering who would go there [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:

i was wondering who would go there [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]In all fairness....Grigory didn't start it....james did....

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Go to the "sex" section!!!!!
                White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Ray:
                  I save the wrapper it comes in and always put it in there and throw it away when I am done chewing it.

thats what you're actually supposed to do. If you look on the wrapper is says to keep it so you can dispose of the abc gum later.

I too believed that it took 7 years to digest, but its a PITA to swallow anyway. I guess you guys just have bigger throats... or no gag reflex :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by MrCoffee:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Johnny Ray:

thats what you're actually supposed to do. If you look on the wrapper is says to keep it so you can dispose of the abc gum later.

I too believed that it took 7 years to digest, but its a PITA to swallow anyway. I guess you guys just have bigger throats... or no gag reflex :eek:
                    </font>[/QUOTE]I know, I hate swallowing gum or pills. Besides, whenever I swallow gum I'll later fart and end up blowing bubbles out my ***. Go figure.
                    1998 3.8 Camaro A4, <br />B&B Triflow CatBack,Whisper Lid, <br />1987 s10 Blazer 350 V8 shift kit,

Comment

Originally posted by satellite98:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrCoffee:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Johnny Ray:

</font>[/QUOTE]I know, I hate swallowing gum or pills. Besides, whenever I swallow gum I'll later fart and end up blowing bubbles out my ***. Go figure.
                      </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                      Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:
                        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                        Just caught that!!!!!!
                        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

I cant chew gum, i just eat it like candy unknowingly
                          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

That website is awesome, I've been laughing at the things on there all day! It gives me some ideas for my daughter too. LOL Thannks Loochy!
                            - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

that sites pretty funny [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                22 hours ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X