The Red Sox Better WIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Red Sox Better WIN!

I'm not a huge Boston fan, but if the Yanks are in the world series AGAIN, I'm protesting!
    \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

just three more, c'mon...
    \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

4 - 6 (Sox) Ortiz hit a run
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/exzodious\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Pontiac Firebird</a>

Comment

I know! Very nice

Comment

Was an awesome game! I was cheering the Sox on!

I really don't want to see the Yankees going on dammit.
          2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by epic:
            Was an awesome game! I was cheering the Sox on!

I really don't want to see the Yankees going on dammit.
            I'm a Yankee fan, but I'm from Saint Louis............let the Yank's run into that Cardinal BUZZZZZZ-SAW!!!!!
            -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Oh hell yea, 4-2... could anyone believe A. Rod. smacking the ball out of arroyo's glove? WTF?

Comment

woohoo,

yankees lost
                96 Camaro 3.8 A4 Basemodel: 8 mm wires, Shift Kit, Hollowed <br />Cat(o2 sims), RKSport exhaust, IAT 5.6K resistor, Home Depot CAI<br />&gt;&gt;&gt;15.375 @ 89.27&lt;&lt;&lt;NEW BEST TIME <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491</a>

Comment

a-rod is a girl...i hate him...hahaha they had to bring the police out....GO SOXS

87 Firebird RIP
                  96 Camaro RS RIP
                  94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                  02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

That was an awesome game. Schilling is the man. That was incredible seeing all those cops come on the field with riot gear..

Comment

im just waiting for a salary cap for baseball, the yanks will suck after that. a-rod will have to pitch catch and field at the same time
                      Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Its a good time to be a baseball fan. One of the classic sports matchups of all time
                        <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          1 day ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X