A Soldier returning from Iraq, disappointed with the media and the public. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Soldier returning from Iraq, disappointed with the media and the public.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3. Kerry used his minor injuries to get him out of the war. He missed 2 days of service for his injuries on the 3 purple hearts he "earned" because of a scratch that resembled a fingernail scratch that were all fixed by a bandaid.
    He got enough purple hearts, he had no say in the matter of him leaving, that was the rule at the time. When you say that he's such a wuss, think about how he earned the silver star.

Hey Ska, remember 9/11. Or did you forget that day already? Maybe I should link you to some pictures of burned body parts and people jumping to their death?

The middle east is flooded with terrorists that are supported by the leaders of the countries.
    Common misconception, Saddam was a hittite, he hated the shiite terrorists who attacked us more than he hated america. This war is nothing but a diversion to draw the american attention away from the fact that N. Korea is a gathering threat, but they have a million troops and the support of China so we don't want to f*** with them.

Comment

Originally posted by 98v6:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />3. Kerry used his minor injuries to get him out of the war. He missed 2 days of service for his injuries on the 3 purple hearts he "earned" because of a scratch that resembled a fingernail scratch that were all fixed by a bandaid.
      He got enough purple hearts, he had no say in the matter of him leaving, that was the rule at the time. When you say that he's such a wuss, think about how he earned the silver star. </font>[/QUOTE]I did not call him a wuss. I said it's tacky to question anyone's military service.

Actually... Although there was no hard-and-fast rule, U.S. military procedure generally allowed any serviceman who received three Purple Hearts to request reassignment away from a combat zone, so Kerry talked to Commodore Charles F. Horne, an administrative official and commander of the coastal squadron in which he served. Four days after Kerry took his third hit of shrapnel, Horne forwarded a request on Kerry's behalf to the Navy Bureau of Personnel asking that Kerry be reassigned to "duty as a personal aide in Boston, New York, or Washington, D.C."

He asked to leave.

Comment

haha i could have told you that, i dont like a these plitcal suff, but yeah the meadia is dumb, i have said a few time if you only know what i do, but alot of it i can't say yet...maybe never
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
          haha i could have told you that, i dont like a these plitcal suff, but yeah the meadia is dumb, i have said a few time if you only know what i do, but alot of it i can't say yet...maybe never
          Because its classified or because you just cannot type it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ June 03, 2004, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: hawgs ]

Comment

[quote]Because its classified or because you just cannot type it?[quote]

Didn't your mother ever teach you that unless you have something nice to say, don't say anything? What's the point? [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

Do you just get off on being nasty to and about people? [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you - I don't even know you - but almost every post I've seen you make lately, you've been rude to or about someone.

Try being nice... it really does work [img]smile.gif[/img]
            ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

Yay, lets argue some more. Oh, and don't stay on topic either. That'd be a shame.
              www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X