No announcement yet.

2008 GTO pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh i doubt it will look anything like that. anyone remember what the original gto concept looked like? it looked nothing like what was released.

honestly if they could smooth that out a little bit i think it would pretty nice.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

To me it really looks like GM is using AlfaRomeo styling on it, it makes sense since GM owns AflaRomeo and alfas are know overseas for their unique styling. go to alfa's website http://www.alfaromeo.com/cgi-bin/pbr...UseBVCookie=no you'll see they share the same head light style and triangular hood shape

Comment

^^ yup, clean up the a$$ end of teh gto pic & there ya go
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Icky
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

$10 says that if anyone here were to redesign the car the way they want, it would probably look like an F-body, or have 72 tons of chrome on it with 15" steel 5 stars for wheels on it.

Let go of the past.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

It looks like pooh
              What\'s her last name? I\'ll look it up.<br />You know I don\'t recall. Swim, Swammy, Slippy, Slappy, Simmons, Sommons, Swenson, Swanson?<br />Maybe it\'s on the briefcase.<br />Oh yeah! It\'s right here, Samsonite! I was way off! I knew it started with an S though!

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th:
                $10 says that if anyone here were to redesign the car the way they want, it would probably look like an F-body, or have 72 tons of chrome on it with 15" steel 5 stars for wheels on it.

Let go of the past.
                ROFL [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

Those concept pics = teh suck. That car is ugly...
                  Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Mogobs is grouchy 'cause he don't have one
                    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JusFlyinBy:
                      A part of me wants it to look really good. The other part wants it to look like crap so the value of mine doesn't drop. Im torn... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                      No way I want your value to drop so I can pick one up [img]smile.gif[/img]

but form the looks of the concept, I think yours will be worth more hten new ones. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                      </font>[/QUOTE]Haha, seriously... Thats good and bad. Good cause, duh, higher value. Bad 'cause, what the hell do I buy next???

This is like a post on the GTO forum the other day by some guy. "My 05 GTO held its own with an 04 R6!" I didn't know whether to be happy or ashamed... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                      <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X