So...I sold the Camaro! New car pics inside... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...I sold the Camaro! New car pics inside...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate you....

An not out of jeoulsy of the Benz... nah, you can keep the Yuppiemobile.

I hate you because you got $5500 for a 96 V6 with 119k miles!!!!!!!
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Originally posted by MTMike:
      I hate you....

An not out of jeoulsy of the Benz... nah, you can keep the Yuppiemobile.

I hate you because you got $5500 for a 96 V6 with 119k miles!!!!!!!
      yea that is kinda high..
      New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Yeah no joke. I got like $4200 for my 96 with 91,000 - all mods included besides my honeycombs and my stb.

Congratz on da Benz.
        2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

yea i actually got to drive one of those a few weeks ago (one of the benefits of having a detailing business). It was much quicker that i had thought it would be, definately faster that my car. Sounds pretty cool too, you can really hear the supercharger.
          1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X