No announcement yet.

Is this bad to do????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you play a lot of guitar, you can get calcium deposits in your hands. milk increases the chances of that.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/kamelean50\" target=\"_blank\">My Car, A Honda</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.kyhorsepower.com\" target=\"_blank\">KY Horsepower</a>

Comment

Yeah, and if you breath really deep outside, you mighth swallow a bug. Be careful when you do anything, you could die.
      ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

and and the only thing you can eat that dont cuase cancer is Orange juice
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
          that hasn't been proven yet, although it's almost accepted, it still hasn't been proven.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
          2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
          Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

it could give you little sores in your mouth that could get infected and expand into your brain and you could die.
            Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

uh... 1 gallon of milk a week? thats not a ton... and its certainly not enough to give you kidney stones... wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli:
                uh... 1 gallon of milk a week? thats not a ton... and its certainly not enough to give you kidney stones... wtf?
                Tell that to my 27 year old friend that just passed a stone. He was a milkfan too.
                ╓<br />║ Matt M<br />║ <a href=\"http://home.austin.rr.com/morrism/3800/sunset_logo2.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Down with the Sixxness</a> <br />║ Polo Green 1995 3.8 Camaro<br />║ intake, cat, catback, shocks, 3.42\'s, and 12\'s in the trunk<br />╙

Comment

i drink tons of water and AJ too

2%= [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] waste of money, i would rather water donw the hole milk. i stil the the 2% is a gimimick
                  www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skapimp:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
                    that hasn't been proven yet, although it's almost accepted, it still hasn't been proven.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
                    </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

kinda like the sunscreen that cause cancer lol
                    www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Skapimp:

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
                      </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

</font>[/QUOTE]http://www.yourhealthbase.com/sunscreens.htm

yes.

haha, I love being a *****.
                      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Skapimp:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Skapimp:

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

</font>[/QUOTE]http://www.yourhealthbase.com/sunscreens.htm

yes.

haha, I love being a *****.
                        </font>[/QUOTE]so what good is the sunscreen then ??? lol gimick
                        www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

I used to drink milk all the time....till I got a kidney stone. Now I drink about one glass a week. If you are going to drink milk, watch your consumption, too much will build up calcium deposits in your kidneys, hence a kidney stone.

BTW, I know first hand that kidney stones HURT LIKE A BI***. I'd rather **** tacks.
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird
                          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X