Is this bad to do????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this bad to do????????????????

ok so i drink like a gallon or more of good old American forces Europe hole milk a week. ME ONLY

is that bad

i drink lots of aplle juice and sunndy-d too if that matters
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Why would it be bad?

I know you can't drink a gallon of milk in a certain amount of time or you'll puke.
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

I think the fat content may be too much, but the milk is good for you. Haven't you seen the ads?
      1996 3.8 Firebird with some mods

Comment

got milk?
        RedlineVSix

Comment

got kidney stone?
          ╓<br />║ Matt M<br />║ <a href=\"http://home.austin.rr.com/morrism/3800/sunset_logo2.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Down with the Sixxness</a> <br />║ Polo Green 1995 3.8 Camaro<br />║ intake, cat, catback, shocks, 3.42\'s, and 12\'s in the trunk<br />╙

Comment

Originally posted by user1101:
            got kidney stone?

what you trying to say?
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

You should be fine... you're probably the only guy on earth getting enough calcium at this point. You might want to switch to 2% to get less fat in your diet, but that's up to you.

Comment

I drink a gallon of skim milk in about 3 days when I have it.

You might want to think about switching to something with a little less fat if you're gonna be drinking that much. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I drink about 4 cups of 2% milk a day. milks good
                  RedlineVSix

Comment

I had a buddy that worked with me in our SF squadron, he drank a lot of milk also and ended up with kidney stones bad. Consult your PC physician.
                    Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

I drink 1 Liter of milk a day with my protein shake when I work out which is almost everyday. I dont think it is bad, I think a lot of calcium may increase the chances of kidney stone but not take my word for it. Just drink a lot of water, like I do to be on the safe side (it never hurts to drink it).

At least your bones wont crack when you are poping out a 2 lb kidney stone ;)

[ June 02, 2004, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Merlin ]
                      Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                        I drink a gallon of skim milk in about 3 days when I have it.

You might want to think about switching to something with a little less fat if you're gonna be drinking that much. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                        no sh!t, minimize that to 2%milk, whole milk is kinda like cheap beer you can only drink so much before you puke [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] and wake up hungover the next day.
                        I usually finish a gallon within 3-4 days by myself but i can't drink it bare, have to have it w/ bigass bowl of cereal, or some choco milk, or mos def a protien shake
                        ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Originally posted by user1101:
                          got kidney stone?
                          All kidney stones are is built up calcium deposits in your kidneys. Milk is a great source of calcium so I'd watch how much of that stuff you drink, kidney stones are a real beyotch.
                          <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

Do you find yourself mooing?

Do you have white and black spots all over you?

Do you see open fields and feel like grazing?

MOO?????????????

On a side note, I buy 2 1/2 gallon carb rite choclate milk containers. I can go through a 1/2 container in 1-2 days, YUMMY!
                            Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                            nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                            2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                            2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

a lifetime of drinking a lot of milk can also cause calcium deposits in your joints and spine...

but that's a lifetime. if you reel it in now you should be fine :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X