20 people to help me???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 people to help me???

I need 20 people to all send me 10 dollars so I can get my car out of jail. I dont really expect anyone to reply to this, but it'd be cool if they did.
    96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

i think you would have better luck if you look for 200 people to send you $1.00

Comment

Where do I send the money to?

Comment

well at least you could try and entertain us with a reason why its in jail...

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
          ha, that might work
          !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

Timmy, no offense, but if you were a bit more established in this forum and we knew who you were, it'd be more likely to happen.
            Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Fine, can everybody here send me 10 bucks? To get my car um faster.
              ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

I can use ~$800 for a spec stage II, install and install of a lsd unit I have...

Mine clutch is on its way out, was slipping pretty bad tonight.

Comment

Where do I send the money to?

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                    I sent it to 1 bad ls1 racing to have my lsd and gears installed for 180 dollars. but when they were installing it, they discovered that I had the wrong series gear for the diffy. So, I had to buy new gears for 200 dollars plus, because they had to pull the old pinion out, they increased the install price to 300. all i had was the money to pay for the install. so they put my car together but wont give it back until i give them the money for the gears. which I won't have until the ninth.

I really dont expect any of you to do it anyways. Just wishful thinking :D
                    96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

Comment

[img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] ALWAYS have more money than it costs for parts and install!! What if you drove your car away from that place and the sombytch caught fire and turned your engine rotiseree gold?! Think man, think!!
                      2002 Black Firebird:<br />A4, Y87, W68, T-tops<br />Best NA ET: 15.16 @ 90<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02</a>

Comment

I had the parts and more than the install costs, however, I unknowingly had the wrong parts. I could have given the entire 500 dollars, but then i wouldn't have money for food not to mention gas. I had to save some. total cost was only going to be 180. I was able to put almost twice as much down.

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
                          Timmy, no offense, but if you were a bit more established in this forum and we knew who you were, it'd be more likely to happen.
                          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

tell me where to send the money. do you take paypal?
                            1996 3.8 Firebird with some mods

Comment

everyone who took interest, 3 of you, I sent you mail.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X