Stinks to be NA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinks to be NA

Took out the SC and part of my Borla and other stuff. I reinstalled the stock intakes. Prepping my car to be smogged for next week.

The car drove and idle funny. When I got to my parent's house and try to go home I couldn't get my car started. I plug away at it and got it going. Really scared the heck out of me. It was fine again when I drove it for awhile. I need the computer to get use to the less air.

Anyway, I can't believe what a big difference in power when you have a SC. Now the car is quiet and the rough idling is low.

I also can't believe it how many Civics want to race me. Just today I got 2 who want to go. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

N/A is boring
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
      Took out the SC and part of my Borla and other stuff. I reinstalled the stock intakes. Prepping my car to be smogged for next week.

The car drove and idle funny. When I got to my parent's house and try to go home I couldn't get my car started. I plug away at it and got it going. Really scared the heck out of me. It was fine again when I drove it for awhile. I need the computer to get use to the less air.

Anyway, I can't believe what a big difference in power when you have a SC. Now the car is quiet and the rough idling is low.

I also can't believe it how many Civics want to race me. Just today I got 2 who want to go. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
      Hey, if you ever want to unload that SC....
      <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

i like mine NA! :D course thats all its ever been...
        <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

wicked u've damn near pioneered n/a forced induction lol crazy n/a numbers
          00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X