Two Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Jokes

Two jokes my Dad told me him and his friends talked about.

This guy walks into a bar with this little yellow dog and sits down, everyone starts laughing at him and the bartender said what the h*** is this, and the guy said it is the toughest dog in the world, and the bartender said we'll see about that I have a 150 lbs German Shepard out back, and the guy said alright so they take the two dogs and lock them in a room, and all you hear is things breaking, barking, growling, all kinds of noise then it just gets silent so they open the door and out walks the little yellow dog, and the other dog spread all over the room, and the bartender said what the h*** kind of dog is this, and the guy said before I cut off it's tail and painted it yellow it was an alligator!

This guy goes into a pet shop and sees this parrot for $75, cage and all so he walks over to the store owner and said why is the bird only $75 and the owner said because it's a very smart Watch Parrot w/ no legs, it holds on by wrapping its p**** around the perch. So the guy says what the heck I'll buy it, so he takes it home and the first night the guy comes home and said any trouble and the bird says nope, second day nothing, third day well a little trouble, and the guy said what happened, and the bird said the milkman came to deliver the milk and the guy said so, and the bird said well your wife came down in a sexy nightgown to answer the door and the milkman and your wife started kissing and making out and.... The guy said what else, and the bird said I don't know I got a H*** On and fell off the perch!
    2002 Z28 A4
    SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Second one was good...no so much on the first one.
    \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

First one was meh... Second one was a little less, but still pretty meh/eh?
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X