saw 4 brand new mustangs yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw 4 brand new mustangs yesterday

I work at a gas station in Mt Morris and saw a bright yellow mustang pull up to the pumps. Just glancing at the front end, it just looked like a really clean old school Mustang. The cleaness caught my eye so I kept looking at it and realized it was a 2005. Then I looked in the parking spot, and there was a white one. Then 30 seconds later a maroon one pulls up. They came inside, so I BSed with them for awhile. They work for Ford, and had to put some miles on them. They said that they are going to be built right out of Flatrock Michigan. Since it was like midnight, I had no other customers, I went out and looked at them. The first one I looked at was white, and looked kinda plain. Couldn't see any tips, so I asked if it was the 6 cyl. It was, so I asked if there were any GT's. Thats when they pointed at another maroon one around the corner of the building. That was a 5 spd, others were autos. Sharp looking cars. One thing threw me off though. The maroon 6 cyl, and the white 6 cyl, looked kinda plain. There was a yellow 6 that had a little body kit or something, and some decals. The guy driving that one said it was supercharged. I hadnt heard anything about that, and was wondering if he was just making it up to sound like he knew alot. (I get that alot, I had a trucker hauling SSR's try to tell me they had the Corvette motor, I just asked why GM dropped .4 liters and 50 hp)
    Anyways, thought it was cool that I got to see them before they are released.
    millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

yeah there is gonna be one local for some magazine thing on july 15th.. I can't wait to get a closer look at it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw two on the road, and I didn't like either.

-Justin
      <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X