buying on ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying on ebay?

I have been finding some deals on there but I get nervous to bid. I guess I am affraid to get ripped of. how do you know its a good deal? thanks.

You look at the item you want to bid on then QUICKLY check on the back of your monitor for a golden star... if there is one you its a good deal, if there is no golden star its not a good deal.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] use your instincts... and check the seller's feedback. the longer they have been on ebay, the better

Comment

Definately check the Seller's feedback. I've bid on a bunch of stuff from eBay and never had a problem. I just received some drilled/slotted rotors today as a matter of fact from an auction I won.
        2002 Camaro RS, SLP CAI, 80 Series Flowmaster, Whisper Lid, K & N Air Filter, Hotchkis STB, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, Lou\'s Short Stick, Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X569, Viper Alarm System. 35% Tint all around

Comment

If it's SCSI hard drives, just talk to me. ;)
          Otherwise, the gold star on the monitor and feedback ratings are good clues. I'm usually leery of someone with less than 99% positive.
          www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

I say check the feedback people give the seller. They'll be quick to complain if the slightest thing is wrong. Look for how long they've used the seller name they're listed under to see how long they've been established. Also, the # of positive feedbacks is important. Just because they have 100% feedback (but only one positive review, but JUST that one) doesn't say much about them.
            Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X