Downloading Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAC is high quality.
    Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

Alright, for those of you with WinMx or Limewire, where did you download it from?

Comment

Limewire... uh download.com?
        u might want to try a program called
        Blubster or Piolet
        it works great at my cousins house in NY but for some reason it dont work for me here in FL... but i love that program. u might wanna see if that works...

also can be found... prolly at www.download.com
        <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 02PewterFirebird:
          Alright, for those of you with WinMx or Limewire, where did you download it from?
          linky
          1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Originally posted by Rob@USC:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleicvitriol:
            look at all of those bests. How you buy music for stinking cheap off of itunes.com then you're not stealing, it's cheap, and it's higher quality.
            iTunes is higher quality? If I remember right, Apple made a new compression way for the music they sell on iTunes which makes the music very compact. Yes, it's quicker to download, but it's at a sacrifice in music quality. It's okay for use my laptop speakers, but definately not "high quality." </font>[/QUOTE]That is entirely untrue! Apple uses AAC format which has HIGHER Quality at the same size as an MP3. Most apple stuff is encoded at a higher quality than most MP3's. I use ITunes all the time, and it sounds great. Not as good a WAV or a well-produced CD, but still one of the best music compression formats around.
            <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

www.warez.com is definately the best ive seen.
              1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X