Chris Bangle (BMW design head)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bangle (BMW design head)

Chris Bangle is the guy responsible for the BMW Z4, 7-series, and 5-series recent redesigns and he recently got a big promotion. A lot of people think he got "kicked upstairs" in order to get him away from a design table, and that got me thinking. I was just curious what people here think of the new design direction that BMW is taking. Personally, I like the 5-series, don't like the 7, and LOVE the Z4. However, I'm a bit nervous as to what's going to happen to the 3-series. What do y'all think?

I like the front ends of the 5 and 7's but not the trunk of the 7. dont like the z4, but i didnt like the z3 either. I like the direction they're head'd, they just need to work on the rear end of the 7 series
    RedlineVSix

Comment

interesting. bmw's finally start looking like something so they get rid of the guy. guess they are looking for bland and boxy -- the preferred style of the upper middle class.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

When you screw up in big corp. you get promoted!!!

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

I LOVE the styling of the new BMW's. [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img]

-Justin
          <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

z4 pwns j00!
            00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

I like how they are incorperating the LEDs into the exterior lights.

I like the 7 series and the 5 series, but not crazy of the z4, but never did like the z3 anyhow.
              Cardomain

Comment

I love the new Z4. I can't wait to start working with it this Fall in South Carloina. X5 too - one of the coolest SUVs out there, and it's got a lot of kick to it too.

The new 6-series is awesome; I really like the design. I've always liked the 3-series and hope they don't change much from the latest model.
                - Mike<br /><br />Pewter 2001 Pontiac Firebird<br />Bone stock<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/nighteye\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/nighteye</a>

Comment

Z4 = miata, but I still think they look nice close up.

5,7-series are nice though.
                  www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X