• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pathogen:
    Andy speaks for himself. ;)
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

When I got my cat a few months ago, they said it was female. It was a kitten, so I never checked.

I FINALLY went to get a rabies shot, and guess what, it is a male....never even looked....

good thing I just called it "cat" huh
      2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

my cat is grounded cause he ran away for a day about a month ago
        Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

I was just playing w/ Mittens, and threw her a bottle cap to play w/ on the floor and she caught it w/ both paws and stood on her back legs and started to throw it up and down like she was trying to juggle it. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          I also wanted to ask people that have had kittens, were they really crazy all of the time? By crazy I mean playing w/ everything, running around crazy like something is chasing them, trying to climb the wall, and stuff like that. Because sometimes I think she is a little too crazy, is that normal or no?
          2002 Z28 A4
          SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

found my girlfriends cat in teh dryer yesterday, laying on clothes, lucking I didn't "air fluff" him.
            -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by L36Camaro:
              I was just playing w/ Mittens, and threw her a bottle cap to play w/ on the floor and she caught it w/ both paws and stood on her back legs and started to throw it up and down like she was trying to juggle it. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
              I also wanted to ask people that have had kittens, were they really crazy all of the time? By crazy I mean playing w/ everything, running around crazy like something is chasing them, trying to climb the wall, and stuff like that. Because sometimes I think she is a little too crazy, is that normal or no?
              i almost renamed mine Spaz
              yes
              that is what they do
              mine would jump 6 feet trying to climb the wall
              the slightest movement and he was full throttle after it or away from it
              he would hide on the chair just to pounce me when I walk by
              he is about 6 months old now, and has calmed down IMMENSELY
              now he will chill with me in bed, where before if he could find something to make noise while I was sleeping he found it
              so yes they are spastic little satan's when babies, but seem to grow up [img]smile.gif[/img]
              just like real kids [img]smile.gif[/img]
              millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Originally posted by LD:
                i almost renamed mine Spaz
                yes
                that is what they do
                mine would jump 6 feet trying to climb the wall
                the slightest movement and he was full throttle after it or away from it
                he would hide on the chair just to pounce me when I walk by
                he is about 6 months old now, and has calmed down IMMENSELY
                now he will chill with me in bed, where before if he could find something to make noise while I was sleeping he found it
                so yes they are spastic little satan's when babies, but seem to grow up [img]smile.gif[/img]
                just like real kids [img]smile.gif[/img]
                yep, exactly what he said. i have 3 kittens at the moment. the one just brought a peice of sandpaper from my room in her mouth and gave it to me. ( my room is upstairs too)
                they all love to tease the dog, they jump off the couch onto the dogs back. paw at the dogs wagging tail when it walks by. they're very funny. one is sleeping on my lap as i type. :D
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser:
                  one is sleeping on my lap as i type. :D
                  When I type, Mittens tries to walk on the keyboard and press buttons. She always wants to play! :D
                  2002 Z28 A4
                  SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

Originally posted by Resident_Geek:
                    If God kills Mittens, it wasn't me.
                    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] that was funny
                    Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

enter: 600th cat post

ferget yall i like dogs. my cat is old and wierd with bad bladder control
                      The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

i used to throw our cat in our pond and watch it freak out and swim to shore then haul azzz away.............nothing like wet puzzy ha ha
                        \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

oh and after all that...........i was the only one in our family it would come too...not my 2 brothers, or my mom or dad, i was the only one that pestered it too which is odd.........wouldnt hurt it though...just liked to tease and mess with it.........it used to sleep on my feet before id do that.......and also after i did it a few times.....crazy
                          \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

I like my ONE cat...I'm not an animal person at all...cat kinda leaves me alone most of the time. She lets me pet her for a few minutes and then goes about her business. Needs very little attention. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                            -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X