what do you think i should drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think i should drive?

my sis has a friend that is a honda dealer and hes bored and wants us to come up there and act like buyers and drive some cars. what do you think i should drive this? ;)
    i've driven one in 2003 and it was fun....when i could get it moving. it was the first time to drive a stick [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

that..or... if they have a NSX on the lot [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    RedlineVSix

Comment

s2000 is crap!

NO TORQUE!

POOP on it
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Any car can be fun to drive as long as its a manual.
        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

go to the used vechile section and look for anything with a 8 and a stick
          2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

well i went and they didnt have any S2000's or accord V6's in munual. so i drove the SI. it was fun. got some little kick, not like the camaro though :D . played with it and got some 3rd gear scratches. took awhile thought fo me to do it. i used almost a 1/4 tank of gas. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

also, i got to say the shifter on the console, it was nice. it liked it.

Comment

I still can't understand why they switched to that nasty hatch design instead of just taking a civic coupe and making it an SI...i mean the SI doesn't even look like a civic to me.
                2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                  that..or... if they have a NSX on the lot [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                  [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] NSX
                  [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                  1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

nope no NSX, they didnt even have it in the big book you can look at to see cars, colors, and cloths

Comment

my sister drove an Element. that thing was awsome. ugly as hell on the outside but sweet on the inside. alteast for what i've been in

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                        my sister drove an Element. that thing was awsome. ugly as hell on the outside but sweet on the inside. alteast for what i've been in
                        [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Go across the street to a GM dealership. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                          2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                            s2000 is crap!

NO TORQUE!

POOP on it
                            I severely agree with james on this one...

but have the released the new motor thats a 2.2L and has tons more torque then the old one yet? That one might actualy be more fun, but the old ones were gay.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X