X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qoutable qoutes

Pick your poison

more catagories on the bottom of the page
    The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Holy crap, yes!!!! I thought my friends and I were the only American Red Dwarf fans. Everyone else I meet says "what's that?"

Comment

RIMMER: And when he was carrying that cross up the hill, any normal realistic bloke would have mule-kicked the guy on the left, clobbered the one on the right, and been over that green hill and far away before you could say "Pontius Pilate."

Comment

liking red dwark is something you should keep to yourself.
        ╓<br />║ Matt M<br />║ <a href=\"http://home.austin.rr.com/morrism/3800/sunset_logo2.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Down with the Sixxness</a> <br />║ Polo Green 1995 3.8 Camaro<br />║ intake, cat, catback, shocks, 3.42\'s, and 12\'s in the trunk<br />╙

Comment

Look, I'm not much good at big speeches, and I know I haven't always been an easy guy to get on with. And I know that, given the choice, I probably wouldn't have chosen you as friends. But, I just want to say ... that over the years, ... I have come to regard you ... as ... people ... I met.

--Rimmer, "Holoship"
          Im saving this one for when I leave here.
          00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

c'mon people, there's still plenty of Hitch Hikers Guide quotes in there too ;)
            also:

Oh, no, thank you, sir -- I wouldn't miss this show for anything. I am as excited as a very excited person who's got a special reason to be excited, sir.

--George, "Goodbyeee"

and:

I think the phrase rhymes with 'clucking bell'.

--Blackadder, "Goodbyeee"

btw, Red Dwarf is available on DVD now [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
            The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Hee hee, I gotta get me a red dwarf to drive mybird, ultimate weight reduction :D
              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X