SOB!! CAMARO DIED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB!! CAMARO DIED!!!!

well took it too the shop it was at 3900 in damages, and there was carpet that HAD to be replaced therefore going to edge it over 4200(75%) and it is going to be totaled!!

Sorry to hear for your lost. That's a fine looking Camaro. You should buy it back from your insurance and sell its parts or rebuild it again.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

i am gonna buy it back someone wants to buy it from me after i get my stuff off of it and sue it for a race car but i am debating that vs. rebuild. probably gonna sell it and hopefully get a camaro or firebird!!!!!!!!

Comment

I say do the repairs yourself...
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Hey Chet,

Could you do me a favor and let me know how much they sell it back to you for? I'm in the same situation where I believe my Camaro is going to be totalled and I'm curious as to how much they're selling back for.

Thanks
          97 Camaro<br />94 Blazer<br />~

Comment

i figured it would get totaled out. it really shocked me in the last thread when you said that it wasn't. but its alot of damage so you have to expect it.

collect your check and get another.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

^^^Yeah, I had a feeling it was gonna get totalled.
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

yeah it got totaled by like literally dollars!!!! or is getting totaled!! i will find out for sure tomm. or monday!!! i will have to get something around 6000 ish!!

i really really want a 98+ firebird w/ gfx!!and under 100,000 miles or even right around 100,000
                because i am not gonna lie i beat the hell out of my motor(i took care of it but was hard on it) and never had a problem except alt bracket broke(30 bux) and i drove the car 30xxx miles in 1 year and 2 months

Comment

Chet, since we're in the beginning of the 10 year active hurricane cycle according to some credible weather scientists, I am curious to ask you what is your attitude for next years preparedness if by some freak chance another hurricane starts messing with your new F-Body toy in summer 2006?
                  Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

good point alex. haha.
                    Dave:
                    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Don't say that!! You'll jinx us all us (we?) Southerners!
                      97 Camaro 3.8 M5<br />Red<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow full 3\" catback<br />Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat<br />Gotta love it.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1</a>

Comment

I asked because I located a '92 Ford Explorer for $500 here in my hometown for a possible winter beater.

I live on top of a steep hill so that floods cannot get to me however as some of us Northeasterners know how our F-Bodies of any late year react negatively in snow.

And yes, that is my humorous yet serious question I had to post. I am so tempted to purchase the Explorer because of the price but the jinx will occur after I buy it lol.
                        I'm heading over with a pocketful of ca$h to see how mechanically sound it is right now.
                        Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Originally posted by 96RS Alex:
                          I asked because I located a '92 Ford Explorer for $500 here in my hometown for a possible winter beater.

I live on top of a steep hill so that floods cannot get to me however as some of us Northeasterners know how our F-Bodies of any late year react negatively in snow.
                          I beg to differ. Throw in a posi defferential if you dont have one, and a good set of tires and the car can handle snow just fine. Perhaps its the driver? I drove mine through 3 winters without any incident.... and Pittsburgh isnt anything but hills.
                          \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

What do you do when the snow gets deep though?
                            97 Camaro<br />94 Blazer<br />~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X