Worst Ricer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Ricer

Whats the worst ricer in your town? Or that you've seen?

Around here, near ted drews (for anybody who knows here) there is a lime booger green GT mustang with two HUGE fart cannons, HUGE carbon fiber wing, limo tint, Z3 Fenders, hundreds (literally) of stickers, and a small bosnian driving that drives 2 inches from the wheel...

I really don't know how to explain it, it just makes me so mad to see a good GT go to waste...

I'm just waiting for my chance to burn his ***!!
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

not sure Orlando is pretty bad... between the actualy thuggish kids, the white wiggers wanting to be like them and sorry to get racist, but the hispanic population....

seems like everytime I see one I think it cannot get any worse you jsut see more.

there are tons of crappy looking ricers, where they spent alot of money but I think the worse are like the guy with a faded balck primer hood he painted himself for carbon fiber look, fart cannon, neon green fenders with the "vents" vents in them, light blue body kit, all on a faded to hell red civic. That has a billion dings and dents, like its been through a hail storm.
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

I would have to say a yellow Focus hatchback. It would be a pretty nice one for a riced Focus but he clearly just heated the front springs. The thing nearly bounces off the ground by the time he is up to 40mph. Come to think of it I haven't seen him in a long time. He probably hit a bump on the highway and flipped it.

I had a kinda-friend in high school who had a 90 Integera. At one point he had a huge fart can, custom interior fabric in the door and stuff which looked like he killed santa and stole his suit, like 3 huge cheap amps just laying on the back seat with wires just running all over the car, and a gameboy color mounted to his dash.

I saw him a couple months ago and the car looks great now. He's sponsored by Audiobaun and everything looks great.
      \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

I don't really see many around here. Mostly just hear them...

Theres a kid at school with a Cavvy. Has a body kit, unpainted rear bumper, exhaust tip that looks like a gun barrel (?), used to have a fart can, and a spoiler thats over his hood. One kid sat on his spoiler and almost broke it.

Then theres another kid with an Eagle Talon. Has a painted black hood, few stickers, and a fart can that swings back and forth...?
        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Orlando and Miami both have rediculous ricer population.
          \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Earnhardt132000:
            and a fart can that swings back and forth...?
            Must be JDM...
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i think i have the 2 worst here in San Diego
              - they win not because their mods are poorly done or extremely ugly but because its really , REALLY dumb...sorry james 12 sec, theyre both neons. of course i know you wouldnt defile them like this

1:a orange dodge neon with mustang taillight conversion and saleen wing [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]

2:a black neon SS, yes thats right...S...S...it has a big SS sticker on its front window and side badges i think [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

they both have the typical fart cannon and such

if you actually wana see ill try and get pics somehow, i dont have dig cam of my own
              -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

In milwaukee it's a 3 way tie between an aveo "SS" running around in a full $1000+ body kit, actually looks professionally done if it wern't for the ss badge and the fact that aveo's are daewoo's in disguise. We also have a mercury grand marquis with rain gutter ground FX and a huge unpainted WOODEN rice wing. And last but certainly not least we have a destruction derby'd mid 90's toyata MR2 running around with the air intake STICKING OUT 4 FEET ABOVE THE ENGINE BAY! I am not joking it looks like a smoke stack with a K&N filter at the top.

Comment

my buddies 99 eclipse rs. its terrible. he has spent 20k on the car and its freakin slow. when he first got it, i fell over laughing at him for getting a rs. and to make matters worse its an auto rs. he has all the ricer essentails. 3000 dollar body kit. 5k paintjob in carolina blue with lightning bolts all over it. he came up with the paint scheme using NFS underground [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] he has the typical 4foot wing on it. he bought some racing seats that were supposed to be gray but hes alittle color blind, they were green lmao. he has some sort of 5spoke racing wheels. 10k in stereo equipment. thats just appearance.

performance mods
                  greddy header,and fart can
                  auto zone Cai
                  Shift light [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                  and pointless cam gears.

he took it to the track one time and ran a 17.3 @ ?? i cant remember but i laughed so hard.

i ran him once in my 3.4 before i traded it in, we only went up to like 40 and i had 4 cars on him.

hes pretty famous on all the local boards for his ricerization.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

It seems the angled fart cannons are all the rage here lately. Lots of folks have fart cannons, but the hard core fart cannons now point at an angle towards the side of the car.

...The angle must be worth at least another 20 HP.
                    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aa35199:
                      mid 90's toyata MR2 running around with the air intake STICKING OUT 4 FEET ABOVE THE ENGINE BAY! I am not joking it looks like a smoke stack with a K&N filter at the top.
                      [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] no way i gotta see this, please post pics

It seems the angled fart cannons are all the rage here lately. Lots of folks have fart cannons, but the hard core fart cannons now point at an angle towards the side of the car.

...The angle must be worth at least another 20 HP.
                      dont forget bullet hole stickers, lots of em, those are good for like 5hp each
                      -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
                        my buddies 99 eclipse rs. its terrible. he has spent 20k on the car and its freakin slow. 3000 dollar body kit. 5k paintjob in carolina blue with lightning bolts all over it. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] he has the typical 4foot wing on it. he has some sort of 5spoke racing wheels. 10k in stereo equipment. thats just appearance.

performance mods
                        greddy header,and fart can
                        auto zone Cai
                        Shift light [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                        and pointless cam gears.

he took it to the track one time and ran a 17.3 @ ?? i cant remember but i laughed so hard.

i ran him once in my 3.4 before i traded it in, we only went up to like 40 and i had 4 cars on him.

hes pretty famous on all the local boards for his ricerization.
                        man with all that money he shoulda just bought a fast car to begin with

more like infamous? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

his plan was to put a turbo on it. but the motor in the rs cant handle boost worth a ****

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

i think the worst one around here is a green 99+ mustang gt wing, it had one of those terminator 2 universal wings(2 stage), tan stipe on 1 side, daul farts, 20+ in chrome wheels and cobra r front end. really looks like crap.

then of course theres some beat to piss neons with faded paint, euro tails, and cheap alum spoiler. ph yeah with the angled fart can.
                            <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

haha we need pics!
                              Dave:
                              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X