• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not try this at home(Vid)

Found this on another board

http://www.bakermedia.com/daily/links.php?id=1968

wtf were they thinking [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Okay???? Brain Dead.
      WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

hehe, idiots....sounds like something I'd do about a year or two ago

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

LOL he dumps the water on the ground hahahahhahah [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

F'ing teenagers, wait...im a teenager. But still, those guys are idiots. That guy dumping the water on the ground, pure genius right there.

Comment

The product of a million years of evolution.

Darwin must be laughing his a$$ off.

On the other hand you could be looking at a future President and his running mate.

Comment

couple months old on that video....but is still crazy
                94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

sad thing is me and 3 other friends got in a roman candle fight tonight. like 2 minutes later the cops showed up.... ooops they didn't say much to us though. Bad thing is fireworks are illegal period
                  2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

that's freekin hilarious!!!!! Even makes me want to go out & cruise in a convertable Gremlin.

Good Times!!!!! [img]graemlins/dj.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

ROFLMAO
                      !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

[img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] :D
                        <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Quality. :D
                            2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

[img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X