This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSP tuning?

Hey Matt, i think i'm gonna go catless and you guys' phone says it's turned off when i try to call so i figured i'd just post this and let everybody read it, because somebody is probably wondering the same thing. I am planning on bolting up those 2000 manifolds, and a z28 takeoff exhaust, but not my cat because it won't fit and I don't have the $$$ atm to replace it. So, can you guys use the tuning to make it where it doesn't set off my SES, or at least clear the code for me when it does?

When we do the dyno tune and mail order tunes, we go ahead and eliminate the rear O2 sensor code. Yours is already done, as are the guys with the mail order tuning:)
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Lol SCANDALOUS! I love it ;)
      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

FUKABADASS!!!! you guys rock!

Comment

Matt, while you're here... why is yall's phone at txspd disconnected?

Comment

I think his computer got disconnected as well
            New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
            RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
            crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
            The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

rofl, probably!

Comment

?? Computer is still very active at work and home. The phone at the shop is always busy, because people are calling:) If you don't get the machine, we are on all the lines, if you get the machine, leave a message and I'll call right back.

And we figure why not get rid of that SES light? Either that or have you pay an extra $45 when you need an O2 sim = pointless. So we do it to help ya out.
                <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

What they really mean is all the lines are busy with the secret 900 number operation that goes on in the back.
                  00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X